Kipling TSV 08/06/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks LBA - seems it's smaller than they lead us to believe then, which isn't good if you may end up returning it! I'll check your sizes against my Reth, that one's a good benchmark for me - the good point is that the base is that bit wider than given, which is a plus for me...thanks a lot, appreciate it!

Well I've checked, it's not far off the Reth, maybe slightly bigger, so I think I'll watch the presentation again before I make my mind up - thank you ladies!

The Kipling website gives the volume of the bags which since I like big bags always helps me make a decision. According to them the volume of the Reth is 6.5 litres and the Orelie is 6 litres. Hope that helps.

lovely colour

*thinks* can I afford to lose half a litre of volume...hmmm....!

Just received. Soft Aubergine and its beautiful. Colour description is accurate .its a lovely muted shade and not as strong as photo on website. True colour even nicer and more wearable I feel. Grab handles may not be long enough for over shoulder though but depends
On your frame i suppose. Very pleased with purchase .

I have 2 Fairfax bags which I love as I like a smaller bag - so as the Orelie is similar I've ordered the monkey mania now as, being in France and an hour ahead, I doubt I'll manage to stay up until 1am to see the presentation - and if I wait until tomorrow morning I expect the monkey mania will be sold out!

The Kipling website gives the volume of the bags which since I like big bags always helps me make a decision. According to them the volume of the Reth is 6.5 litres and the Orelie is 6 litres. Hope that helps.

Interesting. At launch, Debs was comparing the Orelie to the Reth, to show what good VFM the tsv is.

Is it me or are the Kipling shows today very uninspiring? I am not including the Tsv in that comment but the rest of the items they are showing seem like they are trying to get rid of them, they keep showing the Garan and Reth for example and a few others but no much new and interesting stuff and strange that the last show is 5pm, why no evening shows? And why are so many items shown on their website either sold out or on wait list, I wanted to see what then Enora bird print is and the dark monkey mania but have yet to see them!

Last edited:
I've only seen one presentation of the TSV early this morning.Do have to say that coz I have mine,I think QVC were being really cheeky showing *how much* you can fit into the TSV bag.Yes you could fit everything in that they did - but I notice they didn't put anything in the side pockets!!! Thats because they filled the middle to top capacity leaving no room and *tight* sides!!! I've missed the OTO,I liked that too in the alice blue but its showing as sold out.Not really bothered about the extra toiletry bag - but I could have sold that on...

Latest posts

Back