Kipling TSV 15/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So would I, been wishing for ages for a suitcase TSV.:angel:

Just to let you know...the Kipling outlet shops always have the luggage (and bags) at very reduced prices. There are shops at Bicester Village Outlet and Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth. I've bought leather bags, fabric bags and holdalls from both at 70% off. Much cheaper than QVC. I presume that they have outlet shops up north too, I'm in Southampton so these are the only two I've been to.

I'm currently waiting to hear back from QVC about a waitlist order I made for a Kipling in the monkey print - the bag is now back in stock but my order hasn't been filled, surprise surprise. Why do you always have to chase them up on stuff like this!

I've had that before. If it's showing as in stock now you can cancel your order by clicking on the order number in 'my account' and then place your order again. Much better than waiting 3 days for someone at CS to get back to you! I hope that helps.

I was thinking of that Tina, it's just that when I ordered it it was on Easy Pay and that is gone now.

Didn't realise that sorry. I hope they get it sorted quickly. I have had the same problem a lot with waitlist orders. There's something on their system that doesn't work!

Had a card through today. Is the TSV a messenger? I don't really like that style.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Tina, no need to apologize, knowing how long CS can take to sort things out it would've been the best to re-order - it's now showing as Waitlist again!

Weathergirl, it looks like a messenger style bag to me - I quite like them, I'm just not sure the flap with the zip works as I can see things spilling out of it.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted but Amazon have 20% off quite a lot of Kipling. I just bought the flower print Alvar and got it for £42 instead of £65 RRP. Code is Spring20

I used that code too on a pop green Scipio to use on holiday. I liked that it has grab handles and cross body strap. Admittedly much smaller than I expected but still suits my needs - purse mobile and nexus 7 in main body, glasses case front pocket. Gorgeous vibrant colour, a dinky little bag and cost me only eight quid as I had credit as well as the discount code.

Glad you like it, I wonder if you can confirm for us, are the measurements that Q are showing for this bag correct, sometimes they seem to say they are bigger than the actual bag is and I wanted to know if it is at big, many thanks for any help you can give us x

Hi there, the measurements are no longer on QVC as it now says no longer available.. I measure it at 34x24x9 cm the front measured seam to seam not flattened out. I don't think you could get an A4 folder in it easily as the top zip takes up some of the opening and anchors it at one side..
I can get my A5 work diary in with plenty room to spare x

Hi there, the measurements are no longer on QVC as it now says no longer available.. I measure it at 34x24x9 cm the front measured seam to seam not flattened out. I don't think you could get an A4 folder in it easily as the top zip takes up some of the opening and anchors it at one side..
I can get my A5 work diary in with plenty room to spare x

the mesurements are on the website still

Measurements:
Bag (h x w x d): 27cm x 35cm x 9cm (10.5" x 13.75" x 3.5")
Adjustable cross-body strap: 30cm - 64cm (12" - 25")

I ordered the Monkey Mania print and am very tempted to also get the True Blue. Will try and hold out until I come home from work and hope that it's sold out by then, but I might not make it.

I liked it from the pic (Sazza's link), but now I've seen it, no not for me - tho I'm liking the look of the Cyndi on the website..!

Was weak and bought it this morning before work, after checking how many EP I currently have in the go - I see True Blue is sold out now so I'm quite pleased.

I really like the monkey print, but wasn't a fan of the bag. Glad I didn't order, although it is a good deal, especially on Easy Pay.

Not me. I am still on the hunt for the perfect lightweight kipling for summer. I know the style I want (Reth) but am waiting for the right price on Amazon. I didnt go for the TSV as I dont like the messenger style.

I have the big Reth in organic green and got it in amazon for £22, so it's definitely worth keeping an eye on it. I live messager/satchel style bags and really loved the look if the garan - hope I'm not disappointed in the size when it arrives.

Thanks craftology. I will keep my eyes open for a price like that!

Latest posts

Back