Kipling TSV 25/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh, thank you, SCW.
Looks very promising. Another Defea fan here, so looking forward to seeing this.
Had a quick check on the Kipling site, and couldn't find it, so poss a "Made for Q Special" ? Which is the one thing that may put me off it. But then again, maybe not.
:call::happy:

I can't speak German but it does seem on their website that it says it exclusive to QVC, I was hoping for better colours, but do like the look of it, can see this selling well x

Well done SCW xxxx

It does remind of a previous TSV...adley? I think but I like it....think I will go for it.Gotta see the other colours first.

Thank you SCW.

Key Fob? No mention of one. A small feature but I find them so useful. If notI may not go for it, also depends on price.

Thank you SCW.

Key Fob? No mention of one. A small feature but I find them so useful. If notI may not go for it, also depends on price.

The links to the German site for the "same" bag show pics with a key fob. But, then, they also show different colours and a fancy schmancy lining. And I bet we don't get that either :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

The links to the German site for the "same" bag show pics with a key fob. But, then, they also show different colours and a fancy schmancy lining. And I bet we don't get that either :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

The bag in the link to the german site is not the same as the Latona!

The bag in the link to the german site is not the same as the Latona!

It's not, no - it's very very similar but that one has the zip across the back & 'our' one has the zip across the front for a start. They have the fancy colours & fancy linings, maybe we will be getting the 'cheap alternative', maybe missing the key whatsit for example, wouldn't put it past them, our 'UK versions' of anything always seem to be whatever they think they can get away with, perhaps the German ladies are less inclined to be fobbed off (no pun intended! lol) with any old thing than we are......? :wonder:

pics etc now showing on Q website, but no price nor colours available. However, you can see what colour monkeys it will be so the bag will be around these shades.

Yes, Shame there is not black choice, I wonder if the red/ orangey shade of monkey means they will be doing it in Tangerine, I like that and may be tempted, I like the prints normally but the blue line print seems to make it look like a beach bag IMO. I wonder how much it will be x

well the picture of the monkeys give an idea of the colours they will have

Latona shoulder bag by Kipling. Features a zip fastening with branded zip pull, a detachable and adjustable cross-body strap and two pop-out pockets. This casual yet classy Kipling shoulder bag is perfect for easy, on-the-go style.

Handle straps feature branded leather grip
Silver-look hardware
Inner zip, slot and pen pockets
Monkey keyring
Measures (h x w x d): 22.5cm x 33.5cm x 15.5cm (9" x 13.4" x 6.2")
Handle drop: 26cm (10.4")
Strap drop: 40cm - 83cm (16" - 33.2")

All measurements are approximate

Anyone know anything more about the colours that the monkeys seem to hint about please? Thanks in advance.

I hate, hate, hate, HATE this bag..........

so at least I will keep telling myself,:nod::blush:
hoping I will not go for the blue striped one, but it does look nice...........
because I really do not need another bag, but it does look nice
my name is Maria, I think I have a bag problem :wonder:

I don't need another one either....I've just bought one from Ebay and it came to £20 ins P&P and I LOVE it!!!

The monkey colours aren't really doing it for me either......I could be persuaded if we get the dotty -ish print.....but I'm trying to talk myself out of it as well......my money will thank me!!!

Latest posts

Back