Kipling TSV 28/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She definitely said "faux leather" during the 1pm show. HTH.

The city range does have leather bits but the basic and if bag ranges don't afaik.

Jude xx

Quite like the bag but not keen on the colours, my money is safe today - thank God!!

I liked it and went for two - although the grey may go back as I really like the black print.

Last edited:
Great idea!!! Seems a shame to waste the monkeys.

Thanks Sazza. I'll call it the Monkeys for Cats Project. :D Please send your unloved monkeys to us and make a cat happy!

P.S. Am I the only one to find the "exclusive to QVC" colours a complete turn-off!! Not sure I really want people to know my bag is only available from them!!!

Em xXx

No you're not alone:) many of us sent back their special to QVC edition of a tsv when we discovered it wasn't the same.

Hi Everyone, I'm new so be gentle!:D;)

I loved the TSV and got it in the 2 cuby colours, black and green, at the midnight launch. I especially liked the green, hope it's as nice when it arrives.

Are there any whispers of a OTO for the 11.00 hour?

How can anyone not love the monkey? It is the only reason I have any kiplings at all :confused:

Me too! Only the fluffy ones though, I hate the plastic ones, I will have to replace the one on my black cuby when it comes.

BTW, does anyone know which bag has the 'Lucy' monkey? I have been told it was on a bag that has now been discontinued :( and I have been looking for ages. so gutted I missed it. If anyone's throwing their monkey out :eek: and it's a Lucy I would be VERY interested in making an offer :D. TIA!

Has anyone received their Kipling TSV yet? If so what is it like? I am still waiting for mine to arrive

Still waiting here too - though I guess it's not been too many postal days so far :)

Mine arrived this morning. I ordered the black cubey & I have to say I really like it. It's a nice practical black colour without being dull. (I have a tonne of Kipling bags, but never tempted to a black one before.)

One thing I will say is that I'll be impressed by anyone who can comfortably put this over their shoulder using just the bag handles, not the cross body strap. I'm sure they showed using it this way on some of the presentations, but unless you're really quite skinny I don't see it working. I'm not saying that I can't carry it that way at all, but add a long sleeved top & coat or jacket into the mix & it is never going to happen. Bit of a pity, as I have other styles of Kipling bag that do work that way & it's nice to have options.

Mine arrived this morning. I ordered the black cubey & I have to say I really like it. It's a nice practical black colour without being dull. (I have a tonne of Kipling bags, but never tempted to a black one before.)

One thing I will say is that I'll be impressed by anyone who can comfortably put this over their shoulder using just the bag handles, not the cross body strap. I'm sure they showed using it this way on some of the presentations, but unless you're really quite skinny I don't see it working. I'm not saying that I can't carry it that way at all, but add a long sleeved top & coat or jacket into the mix & it is never going to happen. Bit of a pity, as I have other styles of Kipling bag that do work that way & it's nice to have options.

Ooh, that's quick. When was yours actually shipped (ie on My Account). Mine was on the 30th so not expecting it until at least Wednesday.

I orderd the Black Cubey too so looking forward to getting it.

Thanks CaramelBunny mine was despatched on the 29th so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow!

Ooh, that's quick. When was yours actually shipped (ie on My Account). Mine was on the 30th so not expecting it until at least Wednesday.

I orderd the Black Cubey too so looking forward to getting it.

Sorry, I don't know when it was shipped, but hopefully yours will be with you soon! :) I think the black cubey print looks even better than it did on TV, so I hope you like it too!

Mine have arrived - ordered the Black Cubey and the Light Grey. I like the cubey and will keep it however the grey may go back because the colour is not that special and I've loads of bags so another of the same style may not be worth it.

The outer pockets are not as deep as I'd expected so the middle compartment will have to be the main one.

Latest posts

Back