Kipling TSV 28/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

still no sign, called up CS and they told me to contact them again Monday if it hasn't arrived!! :mad::(

Mine both came woo hoo, as did my Mum's 3 that she ordered. Why it takes so long is beyond me. But. worth the wait, I got the black and green cuby but can't decide between them both so will HAVE :rolleyes: to keep them both.

Mine arrived yesterday. I ordered the black cuby and I really like it. Only one thing wrong it has no mobile phone pocket. Did anyone get the green cuby. I would have liked that as well but thought maybe a bit silly getting two the same. I'm def keeping this one. I love it. Holds loads.:)

I agree Emma, it is disappointing that there is no mobile phone pocket, just 3 large compartments. I do like the areas for mobiles and pens in Kiplings because with the amount of stuff that goes into my bag, it's a pain to have to ferret down to the bottom for a phone, pen or set of keys. I've put mine to one side for a day or two until I make a decision whether to keep it or not.

Mine came yesterday - of course hubby was in and the postman had to ring the bell to emphasise that a parcel had arrived!:D

I like it. Pleased with the size but agree about the lack of mobile pocket and pen holders.

Mind you, I was going to get the Fairfax and when I showed it to my friend in Debenhams, she commented that it was almost the same as the one I was using so at least this is a completely different style and I can justify buying it. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Haven't filled it yet, but I think it's a keeper.

Hope those who haven't got theirs yet get them tomorrow.

I ordered the Black Cuby and it was delivered to work on Friday. It's supposed to be an Xmas present from hubby, but I checked it out and I like it, even though there's no mobile or pen compartments. I love the Kipling bags, they are so light and you can get so much stuff in them. I just bought another one at Center Parcs in their sale last weekend.

I've changed my mind

Well, I filled up my bag with the usual stuff I carry around with me every day and I've decided that it's going back.

As there's just the three main pockets, I've got to remember where I've put each item. Also, because there's three compartments, the bag sort of spreads out and both feels and looks weird.

Although I shouldn't, I think I'm going to get a Fairfax after all. It may look similar to what I've got now, but at least I know this design works for me.

What does everyone else think now they've had a chance to try it out?

I really fancied the Follo bag but I had a look at it in a shop and found it was not right for me at all. I thought it was too big and bulky for me and seemed to wobble all over when used as a shoulder bag with the long strap even the small one did not appeal to me.

kipling follo

i ordered the black cuby and i agree, no moby pocket is nightmare. sending in back haven't even opened it. bit annoyed they didn't mention no phone pocket its a main staple of a kipling bag what are they thinking! anyway gone for the tignanello TSV in cognac!

I got the black cuby bag, was not sure if I liked it at first as it seemed smaller than I had expected. Have tried it out over the weekend and am going to keep it!

I have decided that mine is going back. I can't manage without the mobile pocket and a bit of organisation. My favourite Kipling designs are the Fairfax and Defea. I agree with I Love Chocolate about the 3 big compartments which I can imagine getting horribly messy very quickly.

I'm actually impressed with mine, although I do agree that it should have a mobile pocket. Have been using it since I got it last week. Can fit it on my shoulder if I don't put a lot of stuff in the 2 outer pockets (using one of them for diary, and the other for bus pass and phone). Splashed out on a (long) Kipling purse at the weekend too. I hope this isn't the start of me wanting more ... they had some lovely velvet and patent (treated fabric not leather) bags from the Hip range in the Regent St store.

Well it finally arrived, and it's on it's way back! No organiser pockets and not big enough to fit my A5 page to a day work diary and hard backed notebook in, so completely useless for work - which was what I was planning to use it for. Really cross with myself for ordering it now, and wasting all that postage. :mad:

Latest posts

Back