Kochblume TSV 24/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've also gone for a set as they seem good value at £2-75 each inc postage, probably less than last time.

Last time I got red/orange, this time lime/lemon.

Ecloths cost more than this and are not as thick.

I can't believe I've been sucked into yet another Kochblume purchase - they obviously see me coming - but I've ordered a set of these cloths. Now I'll have to have a springclean of old cloths. I've got shelves full of them and only use one or two regularly. I've gone on the recommendations here, so I'll report back in due course.
They saw me coming but I ran the other way and spent the money on two dresses in clearance 👗👗

CC

I bought a set of the anthracite/grey colour because, being boring, that’s the same colour that I bought before. I’ve already had the dispatch email so they should arrive soon. They’re coming via Hermes and my local team are brilliant unlike those in some other areas so I don’t anticipate their getting lost en route. I hope that everyone’s orders arrive safely. 👍

I bought a set of the anthracite/grey colour because, being boring, that’s the same colour that I bought before. I’ve already had the dispatch email so they should arrive soon. They’re coming via Hermes and my local team are brilliant unlike those in some other areas so I don’t anticipate their getting lost en route. I hope that everyone’s orders arrive safely. 👍
I hope mine don't come for a few days as my recycling bin is already full of a delivery that came yesterday just after I'd gone out.
IMG_4848.JPG

I've also caved. I like to dust with microfibre but many get caught on oiled wood. I hope these don't.

Mr. AE rolled his eyes but I'm betting a few will go missing for the car.
So did I!! And I was really cross with myself, but the demo with 300mL of liquid sold them for me. Interestingly, the Kuhn Rikon website claims that each cloth will soak up 600mL of liquid. Put it this way, if they even slightly underperform, they're going back.

I'm still wondering if I need my bumps feeling, spending £42-odd on 16 microfibre cloths. But I've bought no-end of 'bargain' microfibre cloths which aren't much better than a normal yellow duster after a while. An eternal search.

Mine arrived this morning. I’ve already got 4 small and 2 large cloths from the first TSV and I‘ve decided that I don’t need another 8, so I’m giving four of them to the ex. (Yes, we still get on very well.)

Ordered the pink set, arrived this morning. They seem ok, I suppose I’ll have to do some cleaning now!

Latest posts

Back