Leighton Denny TSV 16/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't had any word of the auto drop yet. Seems odd when it's live online, you'd think they'd send out the auto delivery ones first.

Never tempted by Nails Inc TSVs, personally, as I find the quality of their nail polishes don't work well for me (apart from the special effects - like the florals and galaxy etc). On the other hand, I've been hugely impressed by the Leighton Denny nail colours - the depth of pigment even with one coat has wowed me. I tend to keep an eye out in M&S (who had their new Goddess colours before the official launch, and in advance of QVC's "exclusive").

We're all different, thank goodness. What a bore if we all liked the same things all the time!

Same here, maybe just been very lucky but anytime I put LD polish on my nails or even toes it has never chipped and lasted ages!! Nails Inc. and OPI seem to chip very easily, so stopped buying them!

LD has amazing colours too and think they are the best by far!! All of his products are great :mysmilie_59:

I missed out on the AD and just bought the original set (and was disappointed I'd missed out) but since then the AD colours have failed to grab me -maybe I was just caught up in the excitement at the time ? Having said that I seem to recall it was drop 4 I was most keen on so I'll keep an eye out for that. Thanks for posting every one !

Woohoo! My Autumn AD set is out for delivery with Mr Hermes, looking forward to this and definitely need cheering up a bit!

Mine too! This set of colours I was least interested in, but in actual fact they're all great. The hand cream and balm are too scented for me so they'll be used as Christmas presents; I'm also awash with Slick Tips, but this TSV's auto deliveries have all been excellent. Good timing for the Renovate as I'm running out.

Hi everyone,
Is anyone having a problem with their last drop? It was due to he dispatched on 13th December but my account still says "awaiting stock", I've called them and they said it would be up to 30 days! Bang goes that Xmas present then ���� Anyone else had this happen?

Yep, same here. Looks like the payment is pending on my bank account though! Bit cross as I'd planned to wear one of the shades on Friday night to a Christmas do. No surprise though really, all my ADs have been a disaster this year. Luckily this is the last one due and I'm resolving not to get caught up in any next year...

Mine says awaiting stock. I hope I get it... When you click through on the item number for the winter collection it's visible but showing no longer available... :mysmilie_10:

Hi everyone,
Is anyone having a problem with their last drop? It was due to he dispatched on 13th December but my account still says "awaiting stock", I've called them and they said it would be up to 30 days! Bang goes that Xmas present then ���� Anyone else had this happen?

Well that's very odd NDA - they told me on the phone yesterday they hadn't been sent all the stock and it would arrive on Thursday hopefully so would fulfill orders from then on!!!

Yep, same here. Looks like the payment is pending on my bank account though! Bit cross as I'd planned to wear one of the shades on Friday night to a Christmas do. No surprise though really, all my ADs have been a disaster this year. Luckily this is the last one due and I'm resolving not to get caught up in any next year...

Yes BB I had the same idea re Friday Christmas work night out - and payment is pending - and this was the one I stayed in the AD for :mysmilie_51:

Do you think they might compensate us if they can't fulfill - oh look a flying pig !!!!

I also have the "awaiting stock" on the website too. No-one seems to know what is going on either. I was told yesterday by someone at QVC that mine was going to be sent out, but obviously just palming me off, as it hasn't been and is still "awaiting stock" today.

Someone isn't very efficient. Surely they ordered enough, they knew how many were ordered at the time.

They've said up to 30 days. It must be a shock to them how many they need, they've only had the orders since March. I asked CS why customers aren't informed and they said I'll get a letter but I'm still waiting for a letter from the Doll 10 AD that I complained about last month then subsequently cancelled. I want to cancel, but like others, this was the drop I stayed in for. I'll never learn!

Just rang up Customer Services to be told there was a problem and they were still awaiting stock, so I've cancelled my order and ordered the Nails Inc TSV instead.

Leighton has just mentioned on FB that QVC will be receiving all stock by Friday this week. And that it will all be sent out asap so everyone gets it next week.
Hopefully he's right.

There is a row brewing on the QVC FB page. One woman complaining Leighton was rude to her and he has lost a customer. Hoping his company goes under and he must not be supplying the stock to QVC.

QVC have messaged saying if the stock does not arrive within the 30 day period orders will be cancelled. Which is not what the message from Leighton stated on his FB page.

There is a row brewing on the QVC FB page. One woman complaining Leighton was rude to her and he has lost a customer. Hoping his company goes under and he must not be supplying the stock to QVC.

QVC have messaged saying if the stock does not arrive within the 30 day period orders will be cancelled. Which is not what the message from Leighton stated on his FB page.

I have to say I do find that FB comment VERY aggressive and rude - she's gone a bit too far and it is not constructive!

Can't comment on the FB post, but it is annoying if a collection clearly put together for Xmas and new year won't be posted till mid Jan.

Latest posts

Back