Liz Earle TSV 11/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I checked the programme guide yesterday and wonder what it might be.

Just found a picture on Debbie Flint's blog a picture of what could be the upcoming TSV

Looks like

CP x100ml
IB Skin tonic x200ml
Superskin moisturiser
Superskin Concentrate and
Superskin Body Cream,plus
another Superskin product,but can't make it out in the picture.

Perhaps SCW will know hopefully.

Just found a picture on Debbie Flint's blog a picture of what could be the upcoming TSV

Looks like

CP x100ml
IB Skin tonic x200ml
Superskin moisturiser

Sure does look like the TSV

untitled.jpg

I wonder if the tube is the hand serum and the boxed one is the neck and bust cream, might go for this as it has got the full size tonic and moisturiser.

There are three tsvs I want in January. Bad times

I was just thinking the same, bang goes my new year's resolution, I fancy this, but is the moisturiser definitely a full size? Would like to give the hand serum a go as well, and nice to see a full size IBST in it :happy:

I was just thinking the same, bang goes my new year's resolution, I fancy this, but is the moisturiser definitely a full size? Would like to give the hand serum a go as well, and nice to see a full size IBST in it :happy:

It looks like the moisturizer is full size.

Looks like

CP x100ml
IB Skin tonic x200ml
Superskin moisturiser

GREAT! That's mine, definately. Will the concentrate be full size? Maybe there is also the eyecream in the set?

Last edited:
I could be wrong (hopefully) but that looks like the roller ball concentrate then comparing he size of the mousturider next to it it could be 15ml, zooming in makes it blurred but may get the magnifying glass out when I get home and see if that works 😊

finally a liz earle tsv that i will like. dont like cleanse and polish but could sell that and keep the rest

I could be wrong (hopefully) but that looks like the roller ball concentrate then comparing he size of the mousturider next to it it could be 15ml, zooming in makes it blurred but may get the magnifying glass out when I get home and see if that works ��

Already tried to zoom but cannto read the writing then...

Just looking at images of the box on the net (I must be bored this afternoon!), the 15ml box has 2 yellow sprigs and the 50ml has 3. So it sounds like the pic shows the 50ml moisturiser :)

Just looking at images of the box on the net (I must be bored this afternoon!), the 15ml box has 2 yellow sprigs and the 50ml has 3. So it sounds like the pic shows the 50ml moisturiser :)

Great detective work Minigill, that has put me out of my misery, I will definitely be going for this I think,let's hope it is on easy pay!

Latest posts

Back