Liz Earle TSV 23/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, her hair and make-up looked lovely. It looks a really great TSV, I love the make-up bag. Shame Cleanse and Polish flays me! :grin:

me too cant use it all that eucalyptus same with the skin repair all that sandalwood. love everything else though. oh not the shampoo does not clean my hair

Yes, it could be that, or it could be that LE won't give them a new product that they expect to sell well independently. Even though we sometimes get new scents in LE TSVs, they always stand guilty of playing extremely safe.

In my opinion, I don't think they have come up with any scent for Cleanse & Polish which is a patch on the original.
Same is also true for the handwash and hand cream.

That said, I believe they have tinkered with some of the original scents (probably by substituting cheaper ingredients, or increasing quantities of cheaper and decreasing quantities of more expensive ingredients in their formulations. They are being short-sighted. The results won't be the same and buyers will be less inclined to be loyal if the tinkering reduces the pleasure of the product experience and gives a less effective performance.

Not buying, C&P makes my rosacea break out now and the fancy limited edition version no doubt more so. I agree about the tinkering, we noticed that the natural ingredients are now pushed down the list and cheaper at the top now. Boots/Walgreens are bigger than QVC UK by a mile and since they own Liz Earle(who is no more than a figure head. Not sure if she is still employed for 28 days a year still or not?), they will of course want to keep the new releases for themselves to boost their sales in store or online. QVC are not stupid, they are happy to take the same TSV products year after year as they do sell. I like the eye makeup remover, agree it does really work, and the Superskin range( we get that one once a year as a treat it seems and never on easy pay), otherwise not a fan.

As for including one of the perfumes in a TSV, that would restrict it to UK Mainland only. Perfume cannot be shipped out side the UK unless a courier will do it and they cost big time, many perfume stores cannot ship outside the UK now at all. You can imagine the out cry of people unable to buy the TSV or the cost of shipping it.

I got sucked in but it made sense to buy. I bought two and will use some as presents for my girls and one for a dil. leaving plenty for me.

Ooh let us know what the mask is like won't you!!

Yes I will but give me some time to see results as it would take a miracle to have an effect on me at the moment.I am waiting, waiting,waiting to move home!!!!It does feel very moisturising so I do have some hope (more than I have on moving @ the moment)

Yes I will but give me some time to see results as it would take a miracle to have an effect on me at the moment.I am waiting, waiting,waiting to move home!!!!It does feel very moisturising so I do have some hope (more than I have on moving @ the moment)

Oh dear! It sounds like you are having a bit of a time of it at the moment. Hope everything works out for you soon xx

apparently there will be anather tsv but bodycare. that will be perfect for me
Oh, so the second Christmas TSV will be one with body products. Thanks! I thought maybe it will contain perfume.

I was going to get the TSV zip bag off eBay. Just checked and it goes for £8-10 at the moment !!! I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and see what happens, not that I need another cosmetic bag, just this is the type of bag that I like. The whole TSV on eBay is £99 + 3.50 pnp.

This is excellent value but to me two muslin cloths for 350ml of cleanse and polish is not enough that would annoy me if I was buying.

I have been looking at this all day! Have decided to resist. I love cleanse and polish and like the toner, but was thinking of giving the eyebright and the hand soap + hand cream (+other bits) to my m in law, but think the hand cream is a bit small, the item she would like the most. Might have to get her the full size one from John Lewis....

Last edited:
It's sold a lot of units, but I wonder if it's not going as well as expected as I flicked over to the Tiganello bags hour with about a quarter of an hour to go and there it was - the Liz Earle TSV. They usually have lots of stock to get rid of if the TSV is being shown in unrelated shows.

They have cut off 15 minutes of many shows today.

Tell me, even if you are a diehard LE fan are you not sick of the never ending TSV demos by now?

Latest posts

Back