Liz Earle TSV 27/1/13 - Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Havent tried it MM but will have a look
I have Acne Rosacea and am dubious about trying anything new
and LE superskin with Elemis PCMC are working well for my skin ATM
Snap I had acne rosacea for over a year on & off. Unfortunately for me LE brings me out in breakouts, shame as it's good value. I've found the Elemis PC Marine cream has helped greatly. I use that then a cream from Obagi especialy for A.Rosacea on the top. Thankfully it seems to have gone now. The obagi creams used to only be available for extortionate prices in places like transform. Now you can buy it for a fraction of their prices on Ebay. makeupalley.com & amazon has great reviews about it. Just a thought if you get stuck as if you're anything like me, my skin can react to something temporarily so I have to alternate x.

Was the last TSV on easypay, or did a lot of us have codes? I have done a rough calculation and think all the items add up to £110+ off the LE website, so this represents great value. I'd stopped using C&P for quite a while, but have 'rediscovered' it,(ie, found a stockpile!!) and my skin is looking better. I am sorely tempted, but I shall think about it and make my decision when I get home from work. I had a little splurge in TKMaxx yesterday and bought a couple of items in jewellery clearance last night, so I can't really afford it...but can I afford not to??

I'm trying to talk myself out of it too but it does look like great value. Feel like I deserve a treat though so who knows! Going to the supermarket and will decide when I get back. Maybe if we all live on beans on toast this week I can afford it!

Interesting that they are calling the superskin concentrate "full size". If you go into the store that clearly marked as a travel size and the £45 one is what you get if you ask for full size.

I am a Liz Earle fan BTW and have been for years ... before I found QVC ... but I do find Caroline sleep inducing. Nice woman well spoken but she makes me sleepy to listen to her.

I do miss the dulcet tones of Dame Liz. Caroline is ok but it's not the same. I think I must be the only person that doesn't like cleanse and polish - which is a bit of a bummer 'cos it always seems to be in the kits.

I managed to resist. It was the extra £5.95 p&p and no EP that did it. Even 2 EP would have been okay but really can't justify over £50 for toiletries no matter how good the value is. I'm quite proud of myself for resisting! Now all I need to do is find an alternative moisturiser as my skin unfortunately loves Liz Earle's whole range.

I couldn't resist,either.

The value is really good even adding on p&p ( in my case it's an extra 2.25 pounds for Ireland) but I love all LE products & will use everything (eventually).

I couldn't resist,either.

The value is really good even adding on p&p ( in my case it's an extra 2.25 pounds for Ireland) but I love all LE products & will use everything (eventually).

Oh dear Marzy......how many sheds do you have now bursting at the seams with stock?? :wink:

P.S. I went for it too......:tongue:

Dont think I will be getting this but might be interested in buying the superskin concentrate off anyone
who doesnt want it if the price is right :wink:

Not quite sure why Scouser disliked this post?
but I have managed to secure a superskin concentrate
from a lovely forum friend :sun:
I didnt buy the TSV as I mentioned earlier in the thread I am
well stocked up with LE especially C&P

She's not a great advert for her skincare, is she? :wonder:

Click on the pic for bigger image.

article-0-13AB3B96000005DC-180_468x551.jpg

i think cathys got good skin lol liz earle is very attractive though she does not look like that pic on tv ..not on my tv anyway

That isn't a good picture of her eyes!

She looks lovely on the telly and a good advert for her range but to be honest she did look a bit different up front and personal when I met her in one of her stores! But her eyes still didn't look like that photo!

That isn't a good picture of her eyes!

She looks lovely on the telly and a good advert for her range but to be honest she did look a bit different up front and personal when I met her in one of her stores! But her eyes still didn't look like that photo!

oh lucky you DJ . What was she like?

Latest posts

Back