Liz Earle TSV 28/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose the LE range is so much smaller than brands like Elemis, who seem to be constantly churning out new products, that what they can put in a tsv is limited to a certain point, a limited edition cleanser and the usual skin repair, c&p, toner etc will no doubt sum it up, I will wait for the superskin one I think unless this is really exciting

I have way too much stock of LE to go through so will pass on this. Have given up with Elemis as they are no longer cruelty free. I haven't opened the limited version of the Body Cream from the last TSV - hope it's nice when I finally get round to it

Mr CC will use nowt but soap. I can just see his face if I gave him C&P :LOL: :LOL: He'd say "and when did I turn into a girl?" He's very old school. Wears a flat cap to walk the whippet, er mongrel.

I am finishing up gallons of Decleor micellar water before I move on to the Elemis micellar water. I really don't like cream or balm cleansers and I can't use wash off with water as my skin goes too tight.

CC

I got LE hand creams for Christmas, they are fab. Hope this TSV isn't just tons of C&P as I don't use it and I've a lot of skin tonic.

CC
I have way too much stock of LE to go through so will pass on this. Have given up with Elemis as they are no longer cruelty free. I haven't opened the limited version of the Body Cream from the last TSV - hope it's nice when I finally get round to it
So have I, especially superskin and skin repair. But depending on what it is..... 😂

Mr CC will use nowt but soap. I can just see his face if I gave him C&P :LOL: :LOL: He'd say "and when did I turn into a girl?" He's very old school. Wears a flat cap to walk the whippet, er mongrel.

I am finishing up gallons of Decleor micellar water before I move on to the Elemis micellar water. I really don't like cream or balm cleansers and I can't use wash off with water as my skin goes too tight.

CC
My Mr B listens to 'radio slippers' & uses phrases like 'very well'. He adores war films & goes 'ahhhhh' when he sits down. He is a pensioner in a younger mans body.

It’s funny, but the hand creams are the one thing I don’t like about LE. I find them very tacky and drying.
Me too. I can't bear them. It's because they have talc!!!!!!(eh?) in. Ditto the regular body cream. Smell lovely though.
You may like the hand serum (SS) though. Good reviews, but I wasn't overwhelmed. I am impatient though.

Latest posts

Back