Liz Earle TSV 28/5/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

... not online any more. Must have been on only for some seconds.:-D

I stopped buying LE after Avon took over,but it took a while to get through the last of my stash . I'm sad if the tonic has changed as reported here- I loved that in a little spray for my hot flash moments and loved the smell. Incidentally I bought a Jo Malone perfume last year that is very similar - geranium and Verbena. It was a limited edition but there's talk it might come back as it was so popular and constantly requested.

I stopped buying LE after Avon took over,but it took a while to get through the last of my stash . I'm sad if the tonic has changed as reported here- I loved that in a little spray for my hot flash moments and loved the smell. Incidentally I bought a Jo Malone perfume last year that is very similar - geranium and Verbena. It was a limited edition but there's talk it might come back as it was so popular and constantly requested.

Thanks! :) I would love to have a fragrance similar to the tonic.:)

Right I as cheeky and phoned CS saying I had been browsing the website when I saw the item but it had since disappeared , I gave them the number SCW posted
QVC price £69
They said it is scheduled to be a TSV but they didn't know when and then suggested 31st May
TSV price will be £49.98

Hi. Am posting to bookmark this thread as I may be interested in this kit. Need to order some C&P for my daughter soon and am on my last bottle of IBST. Not happy with the current eye cream I'm using (Elemis Illuminating) and my skin has become drier recently so was looking for a serum so maybe a thicker cream at night would be better? Depends on price and easy pay options really.

Hi I'm a newbie but have been following this forum for ages! I can wait for this TSV, loving Liz Earle. Tried it years ago when my skin was really hormonal and it did nothing for me. But now things have settled I can really see results! Thanks for all the great info guys 😘😘😘

Well, the price has already been posted on the previous page, it will be £49.98:
Right I as cheeky and phoned CS saying I had been browsing the website when I saw the item but it had since disappeared , I gave them the number SCW posted
QVC price £69
They said it is scheduled to be a TSV but they didn't know when and then suggested 31st May
TSV price will be £49.98

Last edited:
Hi I'm a newbie but have been following this forum for ages! I can wait for this TSV, loving Liz Earle. Tried it years ago when my skin was really hormonal and it did nothing for me. But now things have settled I can really see results! Thanks for all the great info guys ������

Welcome to the forum, Jayne! In case no one has already welcomed you!
Well done for posting, it does take a bit or courage at first especially when you've just been browsing/lurking for a while ;)
There are some great people on here and I've got loads of useful advice so enjoy!

Hi I'm a newbie but have been following this forum for ages! I can wait for this TSV, loving Liz Earle. Tried it years ago when my skin was really hormonal and it did nothing for me. But now things have settled I can really see results! Thanks for all the great info guys 

Hi Jayne,

welcome on board! :)

Latest posts

Back