L'Occitane TSV - 07/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just seen on FB that the L'Occitane Christmas TSV is on Saturday 7th of December.

I didn't buy the last Tsv but bought direct from locci and bought the almond shower oil and refill. It's beautiful. Be interesting to see what collection they put together.

I'm almost at the end of the vanilla flower 500ml shower gel from 2011. I've really liked the smell. I think I may have a small bar of soap left too. I enjoyed everything and only gifted one small item. Hope I'm not tempted as I have plenty of other stuff to use.

Vanilla might be in the warm category, I like that fragrance too. I might go to Bicester on Monday and stock up on L'O.

Hope the floral is not cherry blossom, and no doubt the other scent will be Verbena, I was hoping for a lovely Shea set :Wink:

Alexis said on Fb that she went for the floral option, isn't her favourite the rose type fragrances , mayb it will be that instead of cherry.

we never get shea butter sets anymore

More's the pity.
I'm completely fed up with all this washing stuff they churn out.
Cherry Blossom always reminds me of the old ads for Cherry Blossom Shoe Shine....can't get the flipping jingle out of my head now!

I absolutely adore the limited edition Mint Verbena they did in the summer. I got a bottle before it disappeared and need to try to use it very sparingly. Wish I had bought more. Got the matching shower scrub from Q, got the scent in store because Q was cheaper and surprise surprise-out of stock. Not overly keen on the regular Verbena except in the liquid soap which I buy all the time.

Love the Rose 4 Reinnes and the Shea Collections but I have plenty of both. Also love the Almond Oil and their Lavender range.

Really dont like the Cherry Blossom, Pivone Flora and Fleur Cherie.

Just a reminder for those who care - L'Occitane has had its cruelty-free accreditation withdrawn by Cruelty-Free International because it has chosen to sell into China, knowing that its products will now be tested on animals in that country.

I absolutely adore the limited edition Mint Verbena they did in the summer. I got a bottle before it disappeared and need to try to use it very sparingly. Wish I had bought more. Got the matching shower scrub from Q, got the scent in store because Q was cheaper and surprise surprise-out of stock. Not overly keen on the regular Verbena except in the liquid soap which I buy all the time.

Love the Rose 4 Reinnes and the Shea Collections but I have plenty of both. Also love the Almond Oil and their Lavender range.

Really dont like the Cherry Blossom, Pivone Flora and Fleur Cherie.

They still have Mint Verbena products on L'Occitane's own website Weathergirl.....

Oh I like Cherie, I am wearing the perfume today. I loved Calanques too and walked from shop to shop in London to buy Up what shower gel and perfume they had left.
I find the verbena very drying so now stay clear of if, shame really as I love the smell.

Latest posts

Back