Loccitane TSV 10th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks tabatha :clapping:
love the almond shower oil and was going to buy the scrub and hand cream last month from loccitane direct
pity about the shower cream but will definately be buying this even though
it will be in the region of £50 with the p&p

Oh dear. Liking the look of this! I use the Almond oil to shave my legs with. I accidentally left it in hubbys bathroom the other day and he also took a shine to it. I quickly swiped it back though, my precious!!! Maybe he can have it back if I get this super-duper size one...:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I would have liked this but can't justify spending all that money on shower products. The prices are getting ridiculous. Not even if it's on easy pay.

It's only showing at the full price at the mo. When it changes to the TSV price I will be getting this for sure

If it's got the Almond shower oil in that's great, but I'm not impressed that Alexis said on air on her last visit that the Supersize Almond shower oil was not going to be back again until September once the current stock had gone. If she said that and it is in the TSV I will be very annoyed, and I purchased a supersize with supersize body lotion set because it is a regular feature in my shower and I would not want to run out. I could have waited til June though.

Just had a thought. If Alexis said that the supersize almond oil wouldn't be back until September. Does this means that the TSV is old stock that they want to get rid of ? Thought I remember her saying something about the almond harvest being later in the year.

Okay my local store in Belfast(we are classed as L'Occitane Ireland, we get stuff sometimes before the UK branches. The owner runs the Dublin store so that is why), has the 500mls sizes in products all year round. The way Alexis goes on you would think sometimes that the Supersizes are launched especially for QVC and only at certain times. We will have the Almond Shower Oil and Shea Body Lotion 500mls all year. In fact if the store is out and you ask they will order it up from Dublin, they can check the stock levels on their tills for every store in Ireland.

Tabatha, so what she really meant it would not be available on QVC as a single or duo item with the body lotion until September, no doubt stock levels needed for the TSV.

Don't really want the shea shower cream, I have a 500mls size unopened in the cupboard. So I might considering the price just get a 500mls Almond Shower Oil next month in the store with the 20% off making it £20.25. Even with easy pay add the shipping it will no doubt at TSV price be over £50! My local store has the sale twice a year and they run for a month or so, with some items 50% off and the rest at 20% discount. Not sure if the UK stores do that. I know I bought the edp perfumes Iris and Cedar at half price, yet online UK L'Occitane still sold at £50+ and they never went on sale!

You probably only get the shower cream and soap free in the TSV so you are probably better getting your 20% off donna

I dont have a loccitane store near me but even if I did I dont think we get the great prices that you get in Ireland

I might just wait for a sale on Loccitanes website unless the price reduces quite a bit because when you add it all up its not great value

Okay my local store in Belfast(we are classed as L'Occitane Ireland, we get stuff sometimes before the UK branches. The owner runs the Dublin store so that is why), has the 500mls sizes in products all year round. The way Alexis goes on you would think sometimes that the Supersizes are launched especially for QVC and only at certain times. We will have the Almond Shower Oil and Shea Body Lotion 500mls all year. In fact if the store is out and you ask they will order it up from Dublin, they can check the stock levels on their tills for every store in Ireland.

Tabatha, so what she really meant it would not be available on QVC as a single or duo item with the body lotion until September, no doubt stock levels needed for the TSV.

Don't really want the shea shower cream, I have a 500mls size unopened in the cupboard. So I might considering the price just get a 500mls Almond Shower Oil next month in the store with the 20% off making it £20.25. Even with easy pay add the shipping it will no doubt at TSV price be over £50! My local store has the sale twice a year and they run for a month or so, with some items 50% off and the rest at 20% discount. Not sure if the UK stores do that. I know I bought the edp perfumes Iris and Cedar at half price, yet online UK L'Occitane still sold at £50+ and they never went on sale!

You probably only get the shower cream and soap free in the TSV so you are probably better getting your 20% off donna

I dont have a loccitane store near me but even if I did I dont think we get the great prices that you get in IrelandI might just wait for a sale on Loccitanes website unless the price reduces quite a bit because when you add it all up its not great value

Indeed we don't get the discount that Ireland get and nor do we get the 500mls all year round.

No won't bother with this, I am really fed up with L'Occitane TSV's now, no body lotion but 2 shower products

becareful as they have been known to change TSV prices 2 or 3 times and could even put it on easy pay come 12am on the day

Any guesses as to the likely TSV price? Trying to decide if I should bother returning my set after all. I already have the shower cream in that size in the shower at the moment. It's nice but can take or leave. I don't really want anither soap, and the scrub and hand cream isn't something I would be desperate for either. The set I have is about 47 quid. I think if the TSV is cheaper and either 3 p&p or easy pay then it is worth getting the refund and the postage back. Any guesses as to price? ( my set has 500ml almond shower and 500 ml shea lotion)

Got postcard this morning, no choice in the TSV, almond only! :doh:

Lovely. It smells nothing like the almond liquid soap which IMO is too sweet and sickly like marzipan. The shower oil is much warmer and delicious. It lathers nicely on the skin but leaves behind moisture so many don't need to use a body lotion afterwards.

Latest posts

Back