Loccitane TSV 10th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the almond handwash and the almond shower oil
but I think they smell totally different
the handwash like marzipan and the shower oil like apples
both lovely but very different just like we are :grin:

Not buying, I too have gone off L'Occitane and now I'm really thinking twice about what I buy from QVC. I will not be sucked in anymore, you know, the spiel they give about a supermarket shower gel only lasting a week!

When all is said and done £50 including p&p seems a LOT to be spending on shower gel and soap how ever wonderful they may be.
I have found some very good buys in the pound shop and guess what they work just as well as any I have brought in the past from QVC.
So this is not going to tempt me from my 18 month's of not buying anything from any shopping channel.
Even though I still look at what the TSV is just in case it's a can't live without product, well you never know!!
Thanks for that Madmax - I was about to order it (so easy on line - you almost forget you are spending money!) and then I read this and realised it is a lot of money and I don't really need to spend it

I've ordered one, I was almost swayed by the easy pay towards ordering 2 for the present drawer, but thankfully common sense prevailed !

After all L'Occitane TSVs are coming thick and fast these days!

I was the same Jabba, almost bought 2 because of the EP
and then remembered that the AD from March will be due in a couple of weeks
so just bought one

I spy a Newbie !!! Princess, hello and a very warm welcome to you! from da Snarly ;-)

My TSV arrived today :clapping:
Not sure about the hand cream, much lighter than I expected
and smells different from the almond hand wash and almond shower oil

There is a big sale on the l'occitane website at the moment. They are doing a discounts on the summer collections.. cheapest is 6 mini bottles £18.. and there is also a shea collection.. £28 for 6 products.. a lot of things at least 40% discount.

There is a big sale on the l'occitane website at the moment. They are doing a discounts on the summer collections.. cheapest is 6 mini bottles £18.. and there is also a shea collection.. £28 for 6 products.. a lot of things at least 40% discount.

seriously low on body cream so bought 6 pots of the 100ml shea butter body cream in the apricot flower and rose for £4.80 each in the l'occitane shop and an eau de baux soap which smells lush!

The sale has finally started at the L'Occitane store in Belfast! As Donna mentioned earlier in the thread, it's officially part of L'Occitane Ireland, so its sales and promotions aren't in sync with those across the rest of the UK.

Everything is reduced by at least 10% and there are some great bargains. The 500ml Almond Shower Oil refill eco pack is just £16. It's normally £20 (reduced by 20%). Even the 500ml pump is normally £25, which made me smile when Alexis kept telling us the one in the latest TSV was "£32 worth of value"

I got some L'Occitane samples at the weekend and used the facial scrub. When I put it on I thought well this isn't going to do much as it wasn't very grainy but actually it was really good. Slightly clay like in texture. Angellica root or some such. Really nice anyway. I love that they always give you a few samples to play with.

Latest posts

Back