Loccitane TSV 10th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loccitane TSV.jpg
Oh No I love the almond shower oil and have been wanting to try the scrub so looks like I will have to get this if it is the TSV

Ooh, thanks for posting this Bluebell. It looks fab, can't wait to see what else will be included but looks hard to resist with the almond shower oil in. Hope the price is reasonable.

If it's got the Almond shower oil in that's great, but I'm not impressed that Alexis said on air on her last visit that the Supersize Almond shower oil was not going to be back again until September once the current stock had gone. If she said that and it is in the TSV I will be very annoyed, and I purchased a supersize with supersize body lotion set because it is a regular feature in my shower and I would not want to run out. I could have waited til June though.

Interesting! Still using a vanilla shea shower gel from several TSVs ago, but could be tempted by almond shower oil.

QVC customer service good to me again. Getting full refund including p & p and prepaid label. Outside 7 days but within 30 days. Cos I purchased shower oil set on Alexis saying not back til September. Lady said she probably didn't mislead on purpose. Will probably order the TSV now. Happy!! B

L'Occitane TSV 10th June

Hi
Any info on what this might be? We go away the day before but I can get someone else to order it for me if it looks like it's any good.

QVC customer service good to me again. Getting full refund including p & p and prepaid label. Outside 7 days but within 30 days. Cos I purchased shower oil set on Alexis saying not back til September. Lady said she probably didn't mislead on purpose. Will probably order the TSV now. Happy!! B[/QUOTE

i know that qvc get some flack some time but i do think that on the whole they try very hard to please. thats a good result.

QVC customer service good to me again. Getting full refund including p & p and prepaid label. Outside 7 days but within 30 days. Cos I purchased shower oil set on Alexis saying not back til September. Lady said she probably didn't mislead on purpose. Will probably order the TSV now. Happy!! B

There must be a 500ml almond shower oil in TSV then otherwise why would they let you return the set that you bought
because you dont have proof that the almond shower will be available to buy before September yet

I rang after I heard Kathy Tayler say on air last week during an airing of the Chelsea flower set that there was a " really special" treat coming up on 10th June involving the almond shower oil. I quoted her and I had no quibble whatsoever so although I could return as it's within 30 days they have been really good about the almost 10 quid postage I otherwise would have paid.

Hope it is a 500 ml though I would buy it in any size as I use it regularly and it's lovely

I have nothing but praise for how I have been treated by CS so far, when a top got lost in post on way back, when they last clicked a ring after only a month they paid me the difference in Q credit. I am always nice to them on the phone, never ranting or rude. (not that any of the rest of the forumites are...!!!)

Oh, I want it if 500mls Almond Oil and easy pay of course. If we have auto delivery then there will be no easy pay.

Sorry, but I just hate the cherry whatever they seem to have in every TSV. I know others love it, but no thank you. We have begged for a Almond Shower Oil TSV forever!!!

I hate the Cherry too, but I love the vanilla shea so I now have a bit of a stash of that. Verbena is nice too, was in the hotel room on my honeymoon all those years ago so a bit sentimental too. I raided the hotel bathroom after the cleaner had been all that week!

Latest posts

Back