L'Occitane TSV 21/03/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

warwa100

Registered Shopper
I know it's a while away still yet, but any clues to what this is? Photos would be amazing.

I saw on Facebook that Alexis has said she will put photos up in March and that it will be on auto delivery.

How boring I'm out,in fact I can't remember the last time I ordered any Loccitane,I'm in love with Soapsmith now.

Oh no! That means no easy pays! I love Shea too. That is a lot for me to pay out in one go. I know not everyone uses easypays but they are so helpful for me! Oh well, never mind!

apparently its a shea collection but on auto-delivery too & under £45

Thanks. I heard somewhere it was Shea too (probably on here if I'm honest), but the price is new to me.

I love the Shea range, and I'm quite excited. I hope it's good - I need some liquid soap.

They have new products in the Shea range, the face cleansing oil, tonic, 5% face cream and 25% face cream. Will they spoil us though?

They have new products in the Shea range, the face cleansing oil, tonic, 5% face cream and 25% face cream. Will they spoil us though?

It's unlikely Marina, my prediction is Shea Shower Cream, Body Lotion, Shea soap, Shea handcream and Shea footcream.

sick of the handwash and i love it. one bottle lasts nearly a year in the downstairs loo and anather in the kitchen. this is overkill

What do we think about price? I'm thinking about £40/£45 plus p&p. Anything more would be shocking.

I won't be buying - I prefer the verbena liquid soap to the lavender, but prefer the auto delivery differences on the lavender to the verbena. Also I would be tempted if I hadn't tried the Shea whipped or Arlesienne collections, but I have.

Have watched this and would be interested in this TSV as I always buy the Verbena liquid soap refill pouches. Like the body lotion and want to try whipped products too. For once I'm glad to see a L'Occitane TSV a that doesn't contain almond oil. Haven't bought a L'Occitane TSV for years for this reason. Really don't mind stockpiling these items.

Well even if l could afford this l wouldn't bother! It's a really boring TSV! Really uninspiring! Like others have said how many ****** handwashes do we need? Total garbage!

I won`t be buying. I love the Shea creams and body lotions but the handwash doesn`t interest me. The World is full of handwashes at much less cost and many of them just as good. I bought a previous tsv with handwashes in it, tried using it in the shower as they say you can but it did my skin no good whatsoever. I adore their hand cream, foot cream and dare I say it , their almond shower oil too but they`ve simply bulked out this tsv with liquid soap.

Latest posts

Back