L'Occitane TSV 21/03/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I so easily resisted the TSV but unfortunately didn't resist the triple cherry shower gel. In fact I ordered 2 sets, on advanced orders though, so can cancel if it doesn't seem like such a good idea after the G&T wears off!. LOL

Last edited:
So the TSV went down like a lead balloon i see .... Perhaps Qvc will starting realising people are sick to death with the same old TSV's

They should have had a bigger hand cream, only one liquid soap and something different like from the Grasse collection or a smaller size of one of their lovely skincare ranges.I approve of their choice to include the body lotion and the shower foam. But the litre of liquid soap ruined the TSV as although people love it, the people who use it already have stacks of the stuff.

I bought one lot lavender as the lotion I love and good value with that ...I will use the soap,as shower gel ...but resisted auto ...as mentioned here quite rightly wouldn't get through it quickly enough ....but a nice treat ....the grasse collection would have been most welcome I agree weather girl ...I still haven't used mine....I love inhaling the aroma lol

They should have had a bigger hand cream, only one liquid soap and something different like from the Grasse collection or a smaller size of one of their lovely skincare ranges.I approve of their choice to include the body lotion and the shower foam. But the litre of liquid soap ruined the TSV as although people love it, the people who use it already have stacks of the stuff.
With you there Weathergirl! It was too much hand soap for me and not enough hand cream. Does anyone know how many sold? Did they say?

I saw some of the show Chloe presented. Dear God, she acted like a three year old, it was embarrassing to watch. Using the stubby shower gels as building blocks. Yes they do stack but purlease!! I think she is totally affected, pretending to do the energetic puppy routine, oh look at me I am soooo unsophisticated and grateful to even hold one of these prestigious brands.... Alexis told her to behave at one point and I wondered if it was entirely a joke.

I saw some of the show Chloe presented. Dear God, she acted like a three year old, it was embarrassing to watch. Using the stubby shower gels as building blocks. Yes they do stack but purlease!! I think she is totally affected, pretending to do the energetic puppy routine, oh look at me I am soooo unsophisticated and grateful to even hold one of these prestigious brands.... Alexis told her to behave at one point and I wondered if it was entirely a joke.

I really don't think Chloe is up to live TV at all. She got pushed out of Sky Sports for being unprofessional and I think she's exactly the same on QVC. She's not a girly girl, and there's nothing wrong with that, but when she puts that act on around make up/skincare/jewellery it is so cringeworthy.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the L'Occitane show with Chloe yesterday, thought she and Alexis were very relaxed and enjoying themselves and it made for better viewing than the normal hard sell of some and the constant "it's divine" by another!!!!

I enjoyed the L'Occitane show with Chloe yesterday, thought she and Alexis were very relaxed and enjoying themselves and it made for better viewing than the normal hard sell of some and the constant "it's divine" by another!!!!

I must agree with you there. I wasn't sure about Chloe at first but have come to like her style precisely because it's what might be called "unprofessional" - ie what I call relaxed, the opposite of pushy.

I caught a bit of the show, and they were doing a silly walking through perfume spray thing. Made a change to presenters having fun than the usual stand/sit there and talk.

Me too. IMO it was a 'fun' show, something which is generally lacking from Q at the moment.

I have to agree. I haven't watched or ordered for a while, and the show was fun, I ended up ordering 2 TSVs on auto delivery - it is feast or famine with me!

I recieved TSV today and pleased I did ....the foam shower smells gorgeous ...not auto order ...would be too much but a nice treat ...and of course like many of us the body lotion a great price .....and hate to say it I agree with Alexis ..I can't live without it ..not many products I can say that about ..only Liz Earle Toner ...that's it ..the shower foam is called whipped and the hand cream called whipped cream ..I really like them ..( sounds like I'm talking about 50 shades lol)

Anyone received the third drop of this TSV? Should have arrived by now but ours is still showing as "awaiting stock"

Anyone received the third drop of this TSV? Should have arrived by now but ours is still showing as "awaiting stock"

I didn't order this but it seems to happen a lot with Auto Delivery
Don't understand why because they know exactly how many they need months in advance

I got an email today saying that it has been shipped, so hopefully we shall have the package very soon.

Inge x

My Mum has had a shipping email from QVC as well.

I didn't realise it was upto the 3rd drop already - time has flown by, hasn't it?

Latest posts

Back