L'Occitane TSV 21/03/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won`t be buying. I love the Shea creams and body lotions but the handwash doesn`t interest me. The World is full of handwashes at much less cost and many of them just as good. I bought a previous tsv with handwashes in it, tried using it in the shower as they say you can but it did my skin no good whatsoever. I adore their hand cream, foot cream and dare I say it , their almond shower oil too but they`ve simply bulked out this tsv with liquid soap.

I tried the Lavender liquid soap in the shower and it was really awful. It certainly didn't lather up very well! I don't know how Alexis can say it works well as a shower wash because l can categorically say it doesn't!

Well even if l could afford this l wouldn't bother! It's a really boring TSV! Really uninspiring! Like others have said how many ****** handwashes do we need? Total garbage!

Oh really? I use foams like that in the shower to wash my face in the morning. And I love the verbena liquid soap and am ready to get another with a refil. Me and my 3 year old use the body lotion. I think it's far from boring..its got useful new items as well as useful staples. Great TSV. I will get single delivery of Verbena option :)

Oh really? I use foams like that in the shower to wash my face in the morning. And I love the verbena liquid soap and am ready to get another with a refil. Me and my 3 year old use the body lotion. I think it's far from boring..its got useful new items as well as useful staples. Great TSV. I will get single delivery of Verbena option :)

I agree with you. Have used liquid soap in the shower before now and it was good. Got loads of lather. I choose to buy L'Occitane hand wash as I suffer from chemical dermatitis on my hands and this does not irritate them at all. I think the large size is really economical - it lasts us (a family of 3) a good 6 months or more. Thinking about it I think the last time I bought a L'Occitane TSV a it had staples in it.

i bought two refils and a bottle of verbena as a oto last year. i bought 4 of the lavender handwash 250ml a year ago from loccitane one day sale still have 3 of those. want the almond before it sells out so categorically will not be buying the tsv it has toooo much handwash..

I'm not inspired to by this TSV at all and I love L'Occitane. The lavender makes me feel queasy and I'm not mad about the verbena either. It's a no from me.

i like the body lotion but i have loads of body lotion at least 6 of various scents and 5 pots of body cream 10 bars of soap 6 handcreams 30 ml size ....no i wont need this tsv oh and 1 litre of almond shower oil and 2 bottles of the cubes of shower gel and a aromachology revitalise shower gel at least

I think it is a great TSV too, finally body lotion and no Almond!!! It will be the first L'Occitane TSV I have bought in years!!!

it would be nice if the tsv's contained new items rather than the usual staples at a great price then i would buy

I've been waiting for a TSV with a supersize body lotion for years. Trouble is now it's finally come along I've discovered Soap and Glory, so won't be buying this.

I love the body lotion and the hand soap but recently have been buying in TK as they do some nice soaps for a cheap price! I suppose I shall cave in knowing my willpower levels! If I go for AD it will be lavender as I am not sure if I want all that lemon shower gel. I would also agree with others that I do not like this soap in the shower. I think I shall have to wait for the full presentation to see exactly what is included. I did have mint verbena with exfoliating bits as a shower gel last year and really didn't like it.

How often is the AD for this? It seems like a heck of a lot of liquid soap to get through. I remember buying one of the L'Occitane AD TSVs a few years ago and being really excited looking forward to each drop but this isn't doing it for me. Still looking on the positive side it will save me money.

How often is the AD for this? It seems like a heck of a lot of liquid soap to get through. I remember buying one of the L'Occitane AD TSVs a few years ago and being really excited looking forward to each drop but this isn't doing it for me. Still looking on the positive side it will save me money.

Yes they did one that was amazing! It had a different fragrances theme each drop. There was a Cocoa flower and Shea one and a beautiful Rose one, can't remember the others but l really looked forward to each drop! It was a real treat! You got one liquid soap in each drop and l am still using them up as they last ages. Like you l am pleased to be saving money this time!

Yes they did one that was amazing! It had a different fragrances theme each drop. There was a Cocoa flower and Shea one and a beautiful Rose one, can't remember the others but l really looked forward to each drop! It was a real treat! You got one liquid soap in each drop and l am still using them up as they last ages. Like you l am pleased to be saving money this time!

That was the first TSV I bought. And apart from a Christmas one, an Almond one & a travel sized TSV I haven't bought anymore.

The other drops in that TSV were hibiscus flower & original Shea.

I think I might be going further back than the one you mention, does anyone remember Bergamot Tea which I think was in it?

L'Occitane 5 Piece Nourishing Essentials Collection

QVC Price: £55.00
Today's Special Value Price :£45.00
P&P: £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-5-Pi...ection.product.206944.html?productId=13120280

LOccitanes five-piece Nourishing Essentials Collection comprises one supersize and two full size products: Shea Butter Body Lotion, Liquid Soap and an Eco Refill - all in soothing Lavender or refreshing Verbena - along with two limited edition products; Shea Whipped Shower Foam and Shea Whipped Hand Cream which are enriched with 25% shea butter. Whether at home, on your travels, at work or in the gym, ensure your skin is always beautifully cleansed and intensely moisturised with L'Occitane.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Even more luxurious - while regular L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream packs a potent 20% shea butter punch, this new formula uses 25% shea butter for the first time - resulting in an even more intensely moisturising and lavish hand cream.

From Provence with love - developed using traditional Provençal techniques and a wide range of natural ingredients, this indulgent collection is designed to leave skin feeling truly pampered and delicately scented.

Can't get enough? Choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive an updated collection in 60 days, and one more 60 days after that - both at today's price.

Contains:
1 x Liquid Soap (500ml; full size) - a verbena or lavender-scented liquid soap with hydrating shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract. This large bottle of detergent-free cleanser is gentle enough for dry, sensitive or damaged skin
1 x Eco Liquid Soap Refill (500ml; full size) - use to keep your liquid soap bottles topped up and save the pennies and the environment
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion (500ml; supersize) - containing 15% shea butter with natural honey and apricot oil, this rich, soothing lotion helps to moisturise and protect your skin, and is ideal for daily use
1 x Shea Whipped Shower Foam (150ml; full size) - delightfully creamy, this limited edition shower foam has a unique whipped texture and gently cleanses the skin. Enriched with shea butter, it envelops the skin in a cloud of softness
1 x Shea Whipped Hand Cream (30ml; miniature) - a limited edition formula with a playful yet smooth new texture, made with 25% shea butter to help moisturise, protect and soften the skin

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to take advantage of today's price you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further deliveries in your chosen scent over a specified period, the contents of which can be found below. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Second delivery contains:
1 x Shower Gel (250ml; full size) - in a verbena or lavender scent, each squeeze of this shower gel releases a subtle burst of fragrance, lightly scenting the skin with its rich lather that is kind on even sensitive skins
1 x Hand Cream (30ml; travel size) - also in a verbena or lavender scent, this unique hand cream gel turns to a matte, powdery finish, reducing perspiration and swelling sensations while leaving the skin comfortable and pleasantly fragranced
1 x Liquid Soap (500ml; full size)
1 x Eco Liquid Soap Refill (500ml; full size)
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion (500ml; supersize)

Third delivery contains:
1 x Liquid Soap (500ml; full size)
1 x Eco Liquid Soap Refill (500ml; supersize)
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion (500ml; supersize)

Plus:

Lavender option:
1 x Arlesienne Shower Cream (250ml; full size) - transforms into a light foam to gently cleanse the body while leaving the skin scented with vibrant notes, revealing the subtle scent of roses, sweet violet and saffron from Provence
1 x Arlesienne Hand Cream (30ml; miniature) - in a handbag-friendly size, this velvety cream helps to moisturise and soften hands while leaving them gently fragranced

Verbena option:
1 x Citrus Verbena Shower Gel (250ml; full size) - enriched with organic Provencal verbena, invigorating lemon oil and grapefruit from Italy, this shower gel gently cleanses, leaving the body delicately scented with a fresh and fruity fragrance
1 x Shea Lime Hand Cream (30ml; miniature) - enriched with a highly level of shea butter (20%), this zingy scented cream helps to protect and soften the hands while leaving behind a tangy and invigorating scent reminiscent of lime zest

Behind the brand
L'Occitane's range of luxurious beauty products are made in traditional ways using the finest natural ingredients, primarily from Provence, in southern France. L'Occitane seeks to create a harmony that balances sensual pleasure with inner well-being.

Auto Delivery ...

http://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-5-Pi...ection.product.208713.html?productId=13206834

I like the idea of the auto delivery with the different shower creams and hand cream. However there is no way on this earth l would get through that amount of hand wash before its use by date, it's a ridiculous amount. To be honest l am getting fed up of every recent beauty TSV being on auto delivery! I would rather they were on easy pays.

Latest posts

Back