L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just ordered the Warm option - I love the shea stuff - I am keeping the almond hand wash and shea hands and body wash for myself, the honey and lemon jelly for me and giving the almond shower oil as a gift and the 3 small shea items as a gift - that is how I justified it to my husband - oh and the 3 easy pays!:clapping:

I did flick back and forth whilst watching a movie, in the ad breaks.

Was getting interested, think it was the three glasses of wine.:glass:
Then remembered I had smelt the cherry, rose and vanilla limited editons in the TSV and did not like them. :clapping:

Bought something else though.

Well I am well and truly FARTING £47.71 including p+p FFS! I could buy LOADS in M+S or Boots for that dosh plus they are both offering 3 for 2 offers !

I am always slightly disappointed with L'occitane, it is all a bit meh to me. I find that the body lotion makes my skin itch, I can get the same foam with good old dove, and I have got a box of unopened hand and foot cream in my cupboard. So massive f.a.r.t. from me (also I have just bought a Clarisonic.....oops)

Bought some philosopy yesterday from JL, but I HAD to go for this ... I love the almond oil and never tried the honey lemon, I used to love the honey 'till they discontinued it ... never found another honey shower gel as nice.... until.... kings and queens from JL it's lovely ... anyway I will use everything in this kit except the soap.. so I'm well pleased :)
I've been a good girl and paid in full :angel:

Well I am well and truly FARTING £47.71 including p+p FFS! I could buy LOADS in M+S or Boots for that dosh plus they are both offering 3 for 2 offers !

Well said!

I was very nearly tempted last night but came to my senses. Much as I love the almond stuff, there's much more I can spend the best part of £50 on right now.

Was getting quite irritated by all that talk of "value" by AY last night. Yes, that particular bottle may well be £35 in a L'Occitane store, love. Doesn't make it worth it though.

Yours - Grumpy of Norwich!!

I was briefly tempted but have also F.A.R.T.E.D. - partly due to a DD pointing out the kit consisted of mainly shower gels of one sort or another (of which I have quite a few still!) but no body lotions (which I do actually need!) & partly (mainly!) because when I thought about it sensibly, I decided that although (for the brand!), the TSV is extremely good value, it is worth bearing in mind that their stuff is in fact fairly stupendously over-priced (for what it is!) to begin with! lol

Think you have to pay by card when you order to get the EP.
If you dont have enough credit limit the payment to QVC will not be authorised and they will probably contact you for another payment method so if they do that they might honour the EP but dont know as I have never done that

That's what I'm thinking, or should I say hoping will happen :cheeky:

Even my mum sent me a text to say how great the set was so I've no real choice but to go for it :angel:

I bought the warm option but just thinking how come you get 500ml of cherry blossom but only 400ml of almond shower oil?
Think this happened in a Loccitane TSV before :sad:

Well done all you f.a.r.ters. I am still f.a.r.ting on this TSV. If the floral didn't have the lavender wash in it and had a body lotion I may have been slightly tempted but I have recently finished a lavender wash after what seems like an eternity and I hated it but I was determined to see it finished. It got the better of me though and I ended up binning it in the end. I know I could have bought it and given the lavender to someone else but I didn't feel inclined to.

Well done all you f.a.r.ters. I am still f.a.r.ting on this TSV. If the floral didn't have the lavender wash in it and had a body lotion I may have been slightly tempted but I have recently finished a lavender wash after what seems like an eternity and I hated it but I was determined to see it finished. It got the better of me though and I ended up binning it in the end. I know I could have bought it and given the lavender to someone else but I didn't feel inclined to.

Kitten, does the handwash have a drying effect on the skin? I want to try the verbena handwash, but because the L'Occitane soaps, including the shea milky soap, as soon as I wash the lather off, my skin immediately tightens.. This doesn't happen with dove soap.. Am not sure what is in the soaps that cause this instant tightness, maybe its to do with me having hard water.. :hi:

I am proud of you,well done LOVEHEART,YOU HAVE MORE WILL POWER THAN ME!!
I decided to get both and there are things I can give away which will make 2 presents for my mother in law and sister in law for Christmas.
I am rubbish at f.a.r.t.ing at the minute...at least I am honest!!:cheeky:

Kitten, does the handwash have a drying effect on the skin? I want to try the verbena handwash, but because the L'Occitane soaps, including the shea milky soap, as soon as I wash the lather off, my skin immediately tightens.. This doesn't happen with dove soap.. Am not sure what is in the soaps that cause this instant tightness, maybe its to do with me having hard water.. :hi:

I did find the L'occitane washes had a slightly drying effect on my skin. The Philosophy gels agree with me more. I am using A'kin body wash at the moment and that is lovely.

I am proud of you,well done LOVEHEART,YOU HAVE MORE WILL POWER THAN ME!!
I decided to get both and there are things I can give away which will make 2 presents for my mother in law and sister in law for Christmas.
I am rubbish at f.a.r.t.ing at the minute...at least I am honest!!:cheeky:

Thanks Queenie. The more you f.a.r.t the easier it gets. Enjoy you TSV's and try harder in future.

I am tempted. I bought the TSV last Xmas and still have some of the items un opened!...........I am going to resist as hard as it is going to be, because that £50 (almost with P&P) will go towards a nice pair of winter boots.

I am tempted. I bought the TSV last Xmas and still have some of the items un opened!...........I am going to resist as hard as it is going to be, because that £50 (almost with P&P) will go towards a nice pair of winter boots.

ooh nice idea
good website for boots..not sure I am allowed to say but its called m and m direct
great *gg boots on there at the mo...leather ones and suede if thats your sort of thing xx

Latest posts

Back