L'Occitane TSV 7/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I stocked up on my soaps a few weeks when they had a promotion.Rather than go to my nearest L'Occitanne shop ( quite near!) I ordered on their website as P&P was free.This was another delivery which was here in a couple of days ( Q take note!!)--- sorry had to get that in.

i have been a vip member for many years and its great to get the discounts and cheap/free gifts. they do it randomly though but i love thier flash sales as you can stock up very cheaply on everyday stuff. you can collect at your local store so no postage to pay.

makes the tsv's less promising

Today is a flash sale on L'Occitane website and there was a voucher in Stylist free magazine today

Rubbish Tsv IMO , Who wants a 10ml hand and foot cream!!! , The only positive i can see is , that this Tsv is making the Elemis one look amazing :D lol

What a boring TSV - I'd rather take advantage of their free gifts when you spend so much on-line or in store.

Glad I wasn't relying on this for a pressie. Very poor compared to the rest. Full of hand creams. Not that they are not good but One can only use so much handcream. Would have been nice to have some face creams as a tsv.as they are lovely

Can see this being hard sell today

I was tempted by the floral option of this TSV as have yet to try the cherry blossom and rose collection from L'occitane. However like most of you I have so much hand cream already it was putting me off.

I got signed up to VIP in store a couple of months ago and they have been sending me offers since so have just gone online and ordered the Cherry Blossom collection direct from L'occitane for £49.50, no rose shower gel to try but does have cherry blossom fragrance which will be nice to use alongside the shower gel. I added promo code NOEL14 for Xmas Treat free gift and there is free delivery so a tad cheaper overall than the TSV and better in my opinion. Of course no easy pays

I was tempted by the floral option of this TSV as have yet to try the cherry blossom and rose collection from L'occitane. However like most of you I have so much hand cream already it was putting me off.

I got signed up to VIP in store a couple of months ago and they have been sending me offers since so have just gone online and ordered the Cherry Blossom collection direct from L'occitane for £49.50, no rose shower gel to try but does have cherry blossom fragrance which will be nice to use alongside the shower gel. I added promo code NOEL14 for Xmas Treat free gift and there is free delivery so a tad cheaper overall than the TSV and better in my opinion. Of course no easy pays

I really like the Cherry Blossom fragrance my hubby bought it for me when we were in Malaysia as Loccitane is massive there. People kept stopping me to ask what I was wearing

Agree online store has some good offers on just now but I am well stocked just now with bath and creams

I really like the Cherry Blossom fragrance my hubby bought it for me when we were in Malaysia as Loccitane is massive there. People kept stopping me to ask what I was wearing

Agree online store has some good offers on just now but I am well stocked just now with bath and creams

Thanks for telling me. I bet I love it too as I do like floral fragrance the reviews are good. I think ordering these sets direct are a much better deal, for me at least.

If anyone else orders from l'occitane go through nectar, I didn't think about nectar at the time so didn't. I checked if they were on quidco which they aren't but then minutes after placing my order nectar emailed me telling me it was double points on some retailers including l'occitane. :mysmilie_13: Oh well can't win them all!

Last edited:
I ordered this as a present from my husband as l really love the cherry blossom. I think the postage charge is absolutely obscene though. It's always extortionate on L'Occitane TSVs which really bumps the price up and makes the set not quite as good value as it could be!

Thanks for telling me. I bet I love it too as I do like floral fragrance the reviews are good. I think ordering these sets direct are a much better deal, for me at least.

If anyone else orders from l'occitane go through nectar, I didn't think about nectar at the time so didn't. I checked if they were on quidco which they aren't but then minutes after placing my order nectar emailed me telling me it was double points on some retailers including l'occitane. :mysmilie_13: Oh well can't win them all!

They are on Quidco! :happy:

I don't really watch QVC anymore but I do check out the TSVs. I was intending on asking for this in warm from my brother for Christmas but not when it works out at over £50 inc postage. I thought this would be about £44 inc postage, but £50+ is not what I would call a friends and family gift price.

At the launch hour, a big thing was made of the buy 2 and get one half price postage, BUT ONLY IF YOU BUY THE SAME FRAGRANCE. That's the biggest con of all - if its the same item no, then regardless of colour, size or fragrance, the p & p should be cut.

I've just bought various items today from a catalogue - 8 in total at £138. Only one P & P of £3.99 for the lot, but to receive it next day, it was £5.99. QVC keep banging on about their buying power, so you may depend they squeeze the postal companies to the core for their costs, in order to charge us the maximum !

did not like the tsv. 2 sample sizes 2 travel sizes 1 small bar of soap before you get any full size or supersize item. still sold a lot though

Latest posts

Back