Lock N Lock Try Me

B

Birdie

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has bought the Lock N Lock try me, the "new generation" of Lock N Lock? Is it better? Is it worth a try?:confused:

S

Snoopy

If it's the polycarbonate i would definitly say yes it is really strong and won't stain in the mike with tomato based sauces.

Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
I bought the Try Me, not tried any tomato based sauces in them yet. They seem very strong compared to the old style. Also bought it because it had sizes I use for once.

Mitzi

A bit of a Tiger
Thanks to Snoopy and Sazza. Just tried to quote both of their replies but only allowed one quote nowadays. Or it could just be me.......:confused:

B

Birdie

And forget that rubbish about only one per customer. On QActive and online you can buy as many as you want!

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
yes i was going to say ignore that one per customer part they cant do that online and on q active

clemenzina

VIP Shopper
I... (7-stone [I wish] weakling)... can't get the lids on the ones that came without them ready-fitted. The silicone seals are not completely completely seated in their channels. I've gone around pressing it in with a rubber spatula, no good - is it OK to try a bluntish knife?

clemenzina

clemenzina

VIP Shopper
It's OK, dunnit - I turned them upside down and put all my weight on them. Stiff, though.

I always have to ask a silly question, then I know the answer :p

clemenzina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victorsageclinic

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks