Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 08/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with Eric's mum about the "gold" bits...Can't see the point in paying a fortune for semi precious when the stones are interrupted by plastic or fake gold shiny beads just makes the item look cheap...and again I apologise to LR fans. I'm another one who prefers a natural look..some of these stones even though they're real could be made from resin or plastic to the untrained eye. Don't see any need to pay a lot of money for casual jewellery and boy is LR stuff a lot of money?!
they always tarnish...I swear one bracelet I bought the beads were plastic with a metal coating ruined a beautiful bracelet I avoid any metal in lola rose styles

I don't think it costs as much to simply string alternate bits of metal and beads as it would to take the time to knot each bead in place, so we will probably see more of the metal in future. It's a more "affordable" production method.

Where's Bibi Bijoux ? not been seen since lockdown, unless the restriction of travelling and goods from the Netherlands has affected stock. And of course, Elaine is it ? could be self isolating if she is in the age group that needs to, but she could have done like Marie Francoise and Moneybags Mone to do her presentation by video link.

I think BB have been pushing a range fronted by Kate Thornton. I thought I saw Maxine recently but perhaps it was pre lockdown and Ive lost track of time.

I think BB have been pushing a range fronted by Kate Thornton. I thought I saw Maxine recently but perhaps it was pre lockdown and Ive lost track of time.
No, I've definitely seen Maxine recently as well LATI. I'm sure she was in the studio and Kate Thornton was on Skype, but it could have been the other way round.

I’ve lost all track of time. Yesterday Mr L thought it was Saturday! Our work/shop/coffee shop have all changed or stopped and that was the only thing which had a routine we could base things on.

Will someone explain to a grumpy old git WTF Diamonique?with love x means as that what certain Eek shows are now called.

I notice that those LR word necklaces are called “bunting” necklaces! To me this conjures up a village show or a home BBQ, not something that entices me to buy - wouldn’t do anyway as I hate those trite phrases, and I’m not 8 years old.

Latest posts

Back