Lola Rose TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzywoozy

Registered Shopper
Hi does anyone have a clue what the Lola Rose TSV will be on Monday?
It's going to be an expensive two days for me, with Decleor on Sunday.

tell me about it. i hope its something really stylish though not those small pieces i.e not bracelets. a nice set of earrings or rings. love decleor so does my mum now that i have itroduced her (why do i do this to myself)

Hi does anyone have a clue what the Lola Rose TSV will be on Monday?
It's going to be an expensive two days for me, with Decleor on Sunday.
Probably something hugely expensive with no easy pays. What is the matter with these 'High end, 'prestigious' [AY word] top of the range etc etc..designers e.g Lulu Guinness [who didn't seem to have a clue about her jewellery she was selling]and Lola Rose and Kathy Van Zeeland too.
We are being enticed into this impulse buying, me included [I could open a bag/lipstick jewellery shop tomorrow with the stuff I have. ]Then the next day I have this awful guilt surrounding me that I shouldn't have ordered it! Is there a name for someone like this?

Probably something hugely expensive with no easy pays. What is the matter with these 'High end, 'prestigious' [AY word] top of the range etc etc..designers e.g Lulu Guinness [who didn't seem to have a clue about her jewellery she was selling]and Lola Rose and Kathy Van Zeeland too.
We are being enticed into this impulse buying, me included [I could open a bag/lipstick jewellery shop tomorrow with the stuff I have. ]Then the next day I have this awful guilt surrounding me that I shouldn't have ordered it! Is there a name for someone like this?

normal.... ;)

catherine huntley is wearing something that looks very lola rose'ish. i wonder if this will be the next tsv. you sometimes see the presenters wearing the tsv in advance.

it looks quite nice.faceted beaded necklace with a large rose or somethingas drop. not keen on red though and i have a lot of black and rose quartz.

I noticed that too, Boffy! Jill Franks is wearing the same necklace, but in purple in the 1pm KVZ show. I reckon it must be the TSV. Wonder how much it will be...?

Could it be item no 336245 as posted by SCW as a Lola Rose Premier. Its £45 which seems cheap for a LR necklace, especially a beaded one as even the ones on cords are generally more than this???

It looked a quite substantial rose, not a baby one.
Jill Franks necklace is much shorter than what CH was wearing, was it exactly the same?
I like it though, especially the purple one..... let's hope the price will be right and hopefully has an EP on it...

It looked a quite substantial rose, not a baby one.
Jill Franks necklace is much shorter than what CH was wearing, was it exactly the same?
I like it though, especially the purple one..... let's hope the price will be right and hopefully has an EP on it...

She did say she was wearing it shorter than it could be.

Could it be item no 336245 as posted by SCW as a Lola Rose Premier. Its £45 which seems cheap for a LR necklace, especially a beaded one as even the ones on cords are generally more than this???

It could be... No picture of course so I can't tell. The colour options are grey agate, black agate or purple jade though & CH was definitely wearing a red one.

Loving your work SUPERCOOLWILLOW!! Its on my shopping list - final fling before new years resolution to stop spending!!
Do you think it will make it to morning as i dont think i can stay awake to see the launch

Latest posts

Back