Lori Greiner TSV 16/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All this time & I'd never even noticed that button before.......!
Yay, it works! Thank you Batty! xx

Just click multi post button for whichever quotes you want to use, the button turns red on each selected post, then hit post reply at the end of the thread to the left and above the quick reply box.

The posts appear in the order you clicked them btw.

Oh, you absolute witch Vampy......I demand you tell me how you did that immediately! You total rotter! lol
Thank you Thank you Thank you . Ivr wonderd how to do this for years !

See Brenny, we may be occasionally tasteless but at least we can multi quote. lol

Btw in the spirit of giving, any dedicated forumite should change the default setting so there are up to 40 posts per page instead of dozens of pages to plough through. Click User CP at top of page, find settings and options, click edit options and change the setting in thread display options (it's the third box in that section) and save.

I am so nice I'm sickening myself.

Last edited:
See Brenny, we may be occasionally tasteless but at least we can multi quote. lol

Btw in the spirit of giving, any dedicated forumite should change the default setting so there are up to 40 posts per page instead of dozens of pages to plough through. Click User CP at top of page, find settings and options, click edit options and change the setting in thread display options (it's the third box in that section) and save.

Sums me up exactly :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

:mysmilie_348: and glad to help, and if anyone for some reason doesn't want to ask anything like that as a post you can always pm one of the relics that populate this place like yours truly. If we don't know we'll send you along to someone who does:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_12::mysmilie_698:

Brenny did you ever use the lamp for recreating the Godfather scene for someone you hate? I would and tell them they were on a bad trip.

Brenny did you ever use the lamp for recreating the Godfather scene for someone you hate? I would and tell them they were on a bad trip.

That is a genius idea , must try it out at some point :mysmilie_697:

BetLynch thanks Vampy for this great post :mysmilie_687:

In the absence of a thank you button:

:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_746::mysmilie_704::mysmilie_1818::mysmilie_1634::mysmilie_158::mysmilie_450::mysmilie_1772::mysmilie_146::mysmilie_252::mysmilie_1328::mysmilie_1111::mysmilie_941::mysmilie_1855::mysmilie_1842::mysmilie_795::mysmilie_795::mysmilie_795::mysmilie_993::mysmilie_993:

And Vampy is pleased she was able to say something useful.
:mysmilie_348::mysmilie_687:
Thank you that's two new things I have learnt today!

Love the minimalist understated post star234 and Hello, you are very welcome to Sev's Mum.

I am going mad, between being useful and having bought the Lori Greiner mighty hands set (nothing to do with wrestlers disappointingly) I simply cannot be a well in the head bat.

You may be a compulsive acronym user LH but it seems I have to admit to being tweaker:mysmilie_701:

Thanks from me too. I'm so glad I started reading this thread! I doubt anyone noticed, :mysmilie_697: but I've not been on here for about six weeks because I moved house and so have been busy unpacking and sorting out the internet and when I nipped on last night for a first browse I was faced with ploughing through dozens of pages to read. Now it's so much quicker. :)

Love the minimalist understated post star234 and Hello, you are very welcome to Sev's Mum.

I am going mad, between being useful and having bought the Lori Greiner mighty hands set (nothing to do with wrestlers disappointingly) I simply cannot be a well in the head bat.

minimalist is my middle name:
:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_78::mysmilie_1950::mysmilie_520::mysmilie_727::mysmilie_548::mysmilie_116::mysmilie_937::mysmilie_758::mysmilie_1884::mysmilie_446::mysmilie_866::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_1252::mysmilie_111:

Internet deprivation should be a crime Toril, I hope your move went smoothly and you're starting to feel settled in your new home and are back here regularly.

As for miss basic functional and minimalist star234, I shall not be encouraging such colourful outbursts when any qvc viewer can tell you beige/cream are the only allowed shades. The fact beige makes me totally miserable looking at it and yearn for things purple is irrelevant.

Thank you Vampyre I didn't know about that either. Have just changed my posts per page.

:mysmilie_687:

Latest posts

Back