Lori Greiner TSV 16/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

See Brenny, we may be occasionally tasteless but at least we can multi quote. lol

Btw in the spirit of giving, any dedicated forumite should change the default setting so there are up to 40 posts per page instead of dozens of pages to plough through. Click User CP at top of page, find settings and options, click edit options and change the setting in thread display options (it's the third box in that section) and save.

I am so nice I'm sickening myself.

Done Vampy! One more thing I have learnt from you :mysmilie_687:
I have checked out the 'mighty hands' as I had no idea what you were on about... they look terrifying... do you need them to keep unwanted visitors away from the cave? (all in the spirit of your Howard Hughes-like lifestyle, of course! :mysmilie_988:)

See Brenny, we may be occasionally tasteless but at least we can multi quote. lol

Btw in the spirit of giving, any dedicated forumite should change the default setting so there are up to 40 posts per page instead of dozens of pages to plough through. Click User CP at top of page, find settings and options, click edit options and change the setting in thread display options (it's the third box in that section) and save.

I am so nice I'm sickening myself.

:mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687: i think you should have your own thread.
Handy hints Vampy

This is such an odd TSV... can't get my head round it... Is it hideous or witty and original???? I am thinking hideous right now, yet I can see this selling out...

really like this tsv. it will go with all my chavvy mirrored furiture and accessories in my bedroom lol.

usefull for putting small precious stuff that you just want to grab in the mornings and a bit of a talking point methinks. did not give a f.a.r.t. and bought "2"...:mysmilie_697::mysmilie_697::mysmilie_697:

Done Vampy! One more thing I have learnt from you :mysmilie_687:
I have checked out the 'mighty hands' as I had no idea what you were on about... they look terrifying... do you need them to keep unwanted visitors away from the cave? (all in the spirit of your Howard Hughes-like lifestyle, of course! :mysmilie_988:)

I am hoping this set works SS as I have cut myself several times opening those 2 part metal screwtop lids on bottles. A dry rubber glove used work but doesn't anymore. Also I have very small hands that wide jar lids are difficult to grip sometimes.

[/B]
:mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687: i think you should have your own thread.
Handy hints Vampy

:mysmilie_12:I am very pleased that peeps found any of my ramblings helpful LE L. I don't get why some people wouldn't take a few seconds to answer a question or offer a suggestion that might help someone else but it happens in real life a fair bit in my experience.

I quite fancy the idea of a helpline, phone up and have bat face in my best phone phone voice say "Thank you for calling the Vampyre helpline, how may I abuse and insult you?"

I am hoping this set works SS as I have cut myself several times opening those 2 part metal screwtop lids on bottles. A dry rubber glove used work but doesn't anymore. Also I have very small hands that wide jar lids are difficult to grip sometimes.

:mysmilie_12:I am very pleased that peeps found any of my ramblings helpful LE L. I don't get why some people wouldn't take a few seconds to answer a question or offer a suggestion that might help someone else but it happens in real life a fair bit in my experience.

I quite fancy the idea of a helpline, phone up and have bat face in my best phone phone voice say "Thank you for calling the Vampyre helpline, how may I abuse and insult you?]

I think there are already 'that' sort of phone numbers Vampy, premium rate!!!!

I remember reading a story about a woman who had a separate line in her house for her 'clients' to call. The chaps who called her (for about a quid a minute) wanted chastising! One day while she was out the phone rang and her mother answered. When the guy at the other end said what he wanted, she released a tirade of ............"you filfy little pervert, you should be ashamed of yourself" type thing and slammed the phone down on him.

He later rang back and spoke to the daughter......."where is the other one?" he said, "she was much better than you"!!!!::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_61:

Last edited:
I used have a service (in person no less, none of your phone stuff) that I offered that for either the newspaper or a galaxy ripple I would compose a suitable high quality insult for the person you wished to send it to.

'twas called rentabitch.
Aaah happy days.

I used have a service (in person no less, none of your phone stuff) that I offered that for either the newspaper or a galaxy ripple I would compose a suitable high quality insult for the person you wished to send it to.

'twas called rentabitch.
Aaah happy days.

ooh you're scaring me now

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back