Lori Greiner TSV 16/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the TSV is rubbish I can't believe they sell such trash on what is supposed to be a quality shopping channel. I bought a large jewellery box in M&S for £55 but felt guilty at spending so much when other things were needed. A few weeks later I saw an almost identical one in TKMAX for £16.99 so I bought it and took the other one back to M&S and got a refund. That thing on QVC today is nowhere near the quality of mine 'I wouldn't give it house room' as my old mum would say.

I bought a large jewellery box in M&S for £55 but felt guilty at spending so much when other things were needed. A few weeks later I saw an almost identical one in TKMAX for £16.99 so I bought it and took the other one back to M&S and got a refund.

There are indeed some lovely ones in TKMaxx......& brill prices too......so I think I'll get one from there instead too!

Am bucking the trend here, but my daughters will love it! Too small for me, but then I buy what they will like, not what I like myself-they love bling and novelty items, so I took the plunge! And my house is not full of tat-HONEST!!!!!!!!

My thoughts on the TSV - FART FART FART. Another cheap and tacky looking TSV.

Only just seen it 'on air' - far too small for DD anyway, she has quite a few chunky necklaces etc., so def not big enough!
(Couldn't be bothered to stay up 'til midnight to see it so didn't even know what price it was or anything!)
Looks a bit naff I have to say but I'm not really a shiny bling sort of person anyway - DD is though, even has a pair of pink diamante studded bling stirrups on horse's saddle! :mysmilie_17:

Am bucking the trend here, but my daughters will love it! Too small for me, but then I buy what they will like, not what I like myself-they love bling and novelty items, so I took the plunge! And my house is not full of tat-HONEST!!!!!!!!

Well I'm bucking the trend as well, I think they are great and have got 2 for presents. One would be great for me as I like to keep my jewellery away out of sight so a little box is useful for those items you want quickly getting ready for work.

Well I'm bucking the trend as well, I think they are great and have got 2 for presents. One would be great for me as I like to keep my jewellery away out of sight so a little box is useful for those items you want quickly getting ready for work.

My thoughts exactly xstamper. I have a jewellery armoire and several of the bigger Preserve containers but something like this is ideal for popping in overnight the few bits I tend to wear everyday to work, rather than leave them lying on the dressing table to tarnish and catch dust. Unfortunately they sold out of my letter before I had a chance to purchase.

I suppose it's impossible to give exact measurements on the website but there's no indication at all of the size. There are very few initials still available so it looks like this has been popular.

I have a jewellery armoire and several of the bigger Preserve containers but something like this is ideal for popping in overnight the few bits I tend to wear everyday to work, rather than leave them lying on the dressing table to tarnish and catch dust.

That is indeed a very good point Topaz......*ahem, cough, splutter*.......!
Yep, guilty as charged - eternity ring so scratched it looks as though it's been through a mincer & a grand's worth of watch just dropped on a (rather crowded!) dresser top, the amount of times I've knocked it off & then had to crawl about under the bed playing 'hunt the watch'....! lol

My thoughts exactly xstamper. I have a jewellery armoire and several of the bigger Preserve containers but something like this is ideal for popping in overnight the few bits I tend to wear everyday to work, rather than leave them lying on the dressing table to tarnish and catch dust. Unfortunately they sold out of my letter before I had a chance to purchase.

I agree, Topaz. I have one of those in the shape of flower by LG. It could have been a nice shape. What's with the alphabet...:mysmilie_1132:

Just click multi post button for whichever quotes you want to use, the button turns red on each selected post, then hit post reply at the end of the thread to the left and above the quick reply box.

The posts appear in the order you clicked them btw.

Oh, you absolute witch Vampy......I demand you tell me how you did that immediately! You total rotter! lol

Yes, I have learned it too. Thank you Vam. :mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_697::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_698:

I had to turn off when Lori Greiner had the Oprah mag ready and waiting to pounce. I certainly do not buy anything just because a celebrity may like it! You could have "U" for unbelievable!! :mysmilie_697:

Beth Terrell

I have just noticed that the TSV for Tuesday is Beth Terrell sale. I wonder if that means they are getting rid of her, or she is getting rid of QVC. I have looked on QVC site and there is only 14 items. They seemed a little vague when Beth was last on as to why she was not coming over anymore. That will be a shame as I have one of her jumpers and it is lovely and has kept me warm the last few days. :mysmilie_696:

You think I'm joking about the monstrosities? I am the fearless immune to sniggering owner of a totes umbrella of eye popping ugliness. It has sunflowers on it, withered diseased looking things presumably their attempt at visual irony, Anyway in the store people were laughing at it (quite understandably) for it's ugly appearance and I bought it because I felt sorry for it.

I was the ?Proud ? Owner of a life sized , platic illuminated horse head table lamp for pretty similar reasons :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back