Lori Greiner wrapmina

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
How horrible are these? The metallic ones look as though you could grate cheese on them or perhaps take the hard skin off your feet.

When they were a TSV last year, someone on the QVC FB page dubbed it a "crapmina" and the name stuck!

I am the queen of pashminas according to my friend. I wear one as a scarf practically every day at this time of year ... caramel and black pure pashmina one today bought in Turkey. But honestly those are dreadful. I really do like good quality ones because they look and feel fab but those just look awful.

i like the peeling gadget it makes peeling/prepping a lot faster and i have the spoons as well

i did not want to start anather thread i kind of like some of her things..i also like the letter jewllery boxes and the heart one. dont really want the wrap things though.

They are not good are they. Smacks of "everything I come up with is wonderful!" Well those oval mirrored cabinets are dire, in the Warrington outlet they had loads all wobbling away and cracked. :taphead:

Latest posts

Back