Love my shopping channels, so a second chance?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, welcome back to us Tri.
Now all we need are a few more past members to come back.....are you listening HC!!!!!

We have lots of lovely members who no longer seem to post which is such a shame. Then again there are others who "reappear" under a totally different name but their style of posting is easy to spot!!:wink:

We have lots of lovely members who no longer seem to post which is such a shame. Then again there are others who "reappear" under a totally different name but their style of posting is easy to spot!!:wink:
I'm now very intrigued BL ....

Agree BL- Some are rather obvious!

Flip this thread has had over 1,000 hits, so its obviously very popular. Just what we needed as it has been very
quiet and subdued recently.

SB do you think the inactivity on the forum is a reflection of how bored we all seem to be with Q? too bored even to disagree amongst ourselves!

Meanwhile....back to QVC

Jude xx

Yes, bit monotonous at the moment. Desperately in need of new ideas and buyers I think, especially in tracking down items which appeal to the UK market. It just seems to be a continuous "flog" of the taste of USA and a lot of us don't want it!!

Yes, bit monotonous at the moment. Desperately in need of new ideas and buyers I think, especially in tracking down items which appeal to the UK market. It just seems to be a continuous "flog" of the taste of USA and a lot of us don't want it!!

Surely you cannot be referring to the dayglo tents/fashion garments BL?! :grin:
Or the Feng stuff, (I'm remembering the "lucky 3 legged pig" for about 15 quid). Looked like a ping pong ball with eyes drawn on & 3 matchsticks for legs. & How can a 4 legged animal be lucky if it only has 3 legs? Must be some deep & powerful meaning that is beyond me, hmmm....
Then there's the garish "jewellery" that has the mystique of nightmares imo, (Kirks Folly).
Or perhaps the "oh so flowery" NN bedding now made in China it seems...:thinking:

Nope have to say I don't know why you all think the current Q offerings are so dull & not relevant for the UK market. :mysmilie_61:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back