Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tartan Wanda

a3u8ajyd.jpg

Franka
zyryna4a.jpg

Red faux patent Wanda
reve3yry.jpg

:confused:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Tartan Wanda

a3u8ajyd.jpg

Franka
zyryna4a.jpg

Red faux patent Wanda
reve3yry.jpg

I can understand your dilema:mysmilie_853: They are all nice, I had a look at them all too, I think that tartan is very unusual, the polka is just you and the red is just eye catching!! That red one looked as if it was hiding in that sofa:giggle: It must be tense while you wait to know when to bid. If I ever buy, I don't think I can stand the tension , I might just go for "buy it now"
I have always longd for a croc print leather Hillary bag. They have one, but I am not buying any bags yet.

Isn't it frustrating when they have one that you really want but are not in the position to buy?! I love that mock crock Hilary too. It's a classic.

Even though my collection is seriously lacking colour at the mo, I think the tartan and the dots are more me! The Franka ticks more boxes as it goes on the shoulder. I already have the stone dot one but it's not going with much in my winter wardrobe.

Time to get some stuff on the bay myself I think, even though I wasn't going to again after a couple of bad incidents. But needs must eh?!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Isn't it frustrating when they have one that you really want but are not in the position to buy?! I love that mock crock Hilary too. It's a classic.

Even though my collection is seriously lacking colour at the mo, I think the tartan and the dots are more me! The Franka ticks more boxes as it goes on the shoulder. I already have the stone dot one but it's not going with much in my winter wardrobe.

Time to get some stuff on the bay myself I think, even though I wasn't going to again after a couple of bad incidents. But needs must eh?!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2
Unfortunately it is true what you said, I was all geared up to buy the OTO if it was something I liked, in the price range I liked......it was neither:sad: Now this is the dark red cherry Jenny bag I was talking about. It will go with many colours of clothing.

$T2eC16VHJHIE9nyseFruBQJ8dNG0ww~~60_57.JPG

Isn't it a lovely rich colour? Sorry I could not reduce the size :confused:

Now that is stunning Caretodiffer. I'm a bit lost on the thread though. Is that one you own or one you're lusting after?

It's fab. I have two of those bags and they are amazing!! I haven't seen the black cherry in the flesh but I bet it's gorgeous.

I just bought the red patent leather Hilary from Handbags and Gladrags, it was £195 (rrp £395) and free delivery. I also went through Quidco and got another 10% off. It arrived yesterday and its beautiful!:heart::heart: it's going to be my Christmas gift from DH...

I'd really like to get one of the doll face bags, hoping they may be in the LG sale?

http://www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk/acatalog/Lulu-Guinness.html

I just bought the red patent leather Hilary from Handbags and Gladrags, it was £195 (rrp £395) and free delivery. I also went through Quidco and got another 10% off. It arrived yesterday and its beautiful!:heart::heart: it's going to be my Christmas gift from DH...

I'd really like to get one of the doll face bags, hoping they may be in the LG sale?

http://www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk/acatalog/Lulu-Guinness.html
That is a very good bargain, sleepingprincess :happy: and thanks for the link.

HELP! I started a new LG thread and it says Moved? What does this mean anywhere did it go! Did I do something wrong?? :confused:

Thanks SparklyBarbs:confused: I didn't realise

Oh don't worry. It does get a bit confusing as other texts get through, but its really supposed to be about the Q ,
presenters,, the items etc. But sometimes it starts about the Q and then we all go off on a tangent. LOL :giggle:

Well my Eva arrived yesterday and I am rather pleased with it. Using it for the first time today and already had compliments; my boss even said she was very jealous! Slightly irritating is that the bag will only fit into the dust bag sideways with the handle squashed down which is not something you want to do - particularly if the bag is going to be stored for any length of time. Shame really but for the price you would think they would get this right - of course I don't know if this is a QVC or an LG thing.

About the dust bag....I've had a letter from QVC saying they are sending a larger dustbag to anyone who ordered the Eva TSV, not sure what the time-frame will be for this, I imagine QVC have given LG a list of addresses and they'll send them out direct. I can get my Eva in sideways as long as the long strap is removed and stored inside. A few people have commented that the clasp opens leaving the contents vulnerable but I haven't found this and if you turn it around on the cross-body strap if the clasp does pop open the bag can't open far because your body is in the way (difficult to describe, maybe just experiment). As a handheld you can tell straightaway if it's hanging open (imho) because it feels wrong.

All in all I'm pleased with it, it's the only LG bag I've paid full price for.

Jude xx

I ordered the raspberry Eva and it is absolutely divine. It won't be an every day bag for me and I will never use the cross body strap. The dustbag is useless but I have a stash of silk cushion covers (ordered from eBay) that I prefer to use anyway. It will live in a bright pink one bit at the moment it's living on my dressing table. I'll use it on Saturday night I think.

The cushion cover idea is great. Just pop the handbag in and zip it up!

I ordered the raspberry Eva and it is absolutely divine. It won't be an every day bag for me and I will never use the cross body strap. The dustbag is useless but I have a stash of silk cushion covers (ordered from eBay) that I prefer to use anyway. It will live in a bright pink one bit at the moment it's living on my dressing table. I'll use it on Saturday night I think.

The cushion cover idea is great. Just pop the handbag in and zip it up!

Thanks for telling us about the silk cushion cases (I guess pure cotton would be good too?) This is such a good tip because I paid quite a lot for drawstring dustbags on ebay a couple of years ago and I see they are even dearer now, even if you buy in 10s.

Yes absolutely. Any cushion cover will do. I started it because I had some silk cushion covers in the drawer that no long went with the colour scheme in the lounge. Then I shove the dustbag inside the bag to help keep the shape. I like to colour co-ordinate them as it makes it easier to know which handbag is in there before I delve inside. But that's a tad OTT lol.

Latest posts

Back