Lulu Guinness tonight...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes absolutely. Any cushion cover will do. I started it because I had some silk cushion covers in the drawer that no long went with the colour scheme in the lounge. Then I shove the dustbag inside the bag to help keep the shape. I like to colour co-ordinate them as it makes it easier to know which handbag is in there before I delve inside. But that's a tad OTT lol.

Thanks again. And I don't think it's a tad OTT at all to colour co-ordinate! I am thinking of taking photos to print off small and staple to the bag! Don't laugh! I've got too many bags!

I was really tempted by the raspberry Eva too, but after buying the red patent Hillary I didn't order it. Hoping to get a bargain (or two) at the LG sale.

Ooo if you're going to staple pics on, make sure you pop some tape over the staple on the inside. Would hate the staple to scratch your lovely bags!!

Must admit to popping cardboard in some handbags too. It really helps keep the shape. You won't need it with the Eva. It's cute as a button I must say. I really do like small(ish) structured handbags.

Am saving for my black Mulberry small bayswater.

Well good luck to all you folks who buy LG.I have never indulged except for one TSV which I returned.I love the look but the prices? & believe me I can SPEND! I cannot see the value for money--- but it's your cash to enjoy, that is all that matters, if you have got it & like, go for it!

Ooo if you're going to staple pics on, make sure you pop some tape over the staple on the inside. Would hate the staple to scratch your lovely bags!!

Must admit to popping cardboard in some handbags too. It really helps keep the shape. ...

Thanks for more good tips. Maybe I will use safety pins instead and make sure they are well fastened.

I just recieved my polka dot LG Eva...its absolutely gorgeous! I cant tell you how lovely it is :heart: Apparently it will be item 105220 on Q

Sorry haven't read all this so apologies if this has been said but there are some amazing pics of Helena Bonham Carter who always appears with a Lulu bag - see the Daily Mail where she's at the BFI in a purple dress (in which she looks stunning) and a Pearl Necklace Wanda.

Hi Ladies (& Gents!),

Been off-line for a while so I'm just catching up and I see that I've missed plenty of LG chat!! Needless to say I was glued to the set when she was on the other week!

Did anybody buy anything I bought two plus another one off my husband as a Christmas present.......I know, I know!!!

Have to admit, I'm not so keen on the newly launched Cruise collection but maybe that's just as well 'eh?!:giggle:

Cheers,

PP

Sorry haven't read all this so apologies if this has been said but there are some amazing pics of Helena Bonham Carter who always appears with a Lulu bag - see the Daily Mail where she's at the BFI in a purple dress (in which she looks stunning) and a Pearl Necklace Wanda.

HBC always looks great, completely different from most of the other actresses.....lulu bag looks good but that purple frock is a stunner!

To Cheshire Set,

Think you said earlier in this thread that you have some of the Lulu luggage? Just wondered how it fares if you put it through baggage control, assuming you do? I'm really keen to get a medium sized case but not sure that I would trust it anywhere other than in the boot of our car!

Any thoughts appreciated please!

Many thanks :sun:

To Cheshire Set,

Think you said earlier in this thread that you have some of the Lulu luggage? Just wondered how it fares if you put it through baggage control, assuming you do? I'm really keen to get a medium sized case but not sure that I would trust it anywhere other than in the boot of our car!

Yep, I have the small & medium red lips cases but I won't put them in 'the hold' for fear of damage or theft! The airports don't care about throwing cases around :dull: I take the small one on the flight as hand baggage and use the medium one for weekends away in the UK. They are really well made but too precious to lose sight of IMHO

Have you all seen the current offer on LG site? Buy a bag before 3rd Nov and choose a zip top purse for free :D

Gutted that hubby isn't ready to buy me anything yet :( I could do with a new pencil case for work!

I used to use my 'Too many handbags' but I swapped with my cameo make up bag as it was too small for my new brush. Now my cameo make up bag is too small for all my pens etc! Although my zip top is a perfect size for my lady paraphernalia ;)

I would like the Beauty and Brains one, not sure if it's on the site or Q that I've seen it though...

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

To Cheshire Set,

The one I saw was one that was taken on board as hand luggage . If I buy one, it will be one of those, as I have seen how the baggage handler throw luggage that is meant to go on the hold:eek:

Interesting that she went for McArthur Glen and not Bicester Village. Perhaps though that means she plans more than one outlet store in the UK which you can't have with Bicester Village.

Latest posts

Back