Lulu Guinness Tsv 10/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh! I hadn't seen the red croc Amelia, I have the black croc Franka and its so forgiving if, like me, your not very careful with everyday bags... The red croc Amelia is lovely, my new favourite shape bag....I also love the Franka - have just listed a pink one on The Bay as Im over pink :happy:

Last edited:
I have just received an email from Qvc re: 2 extra channels........... they have pictured some future TSV's including LULU GUINNESS which will be AMELIA bag

I was recently in a local store where they stock LG bags & picked up a large Pollyanna black patent bag off the stand ( not in any way intending to buy) It was SOOOO heavy I wouldn't be able to carry in empty never mind with anything in!

I'm not sure I have LG bags in black, red, navy. I wouldn't rule out a pink bag but I have a stone patent Franka which is my ultimate neutral so not sure I'd wear a white...but...you never know!

The pink is in the background of that crinkle lady show now! It looks quite a dark pink, I love it! Haven't been tempted for a long time but there is something about this, as you say Letz, hmm can't wait to see it later! Will her show still be on 3 easy pays?

No I agree it's not that much of a saving, but some will be tempted by the three easy pays, I like the new style Jenny as well, and prefer bags that zip up myself

The cobalt blue small eva is an OTO

Oh dear.

I love this bag also...but I am not sure about the Eva, it's a bit restrictive for me I think. Oh dear though!!

No, I have just realised it has the big lip clasp on top which I don't like. Phew!!

Yes it's a "phew" from me as well, i am not keen on the large clasp, and wonder how long mine would last,am sure I would break it! Love cobalt blue though.

Cobalt is gorgeous! I think the large clasp is a bit comical and gimmicky to be honest (imo). I am hoping that the black and white polka dot Franka puts in an appearance tonight as that would be my first choice. Can't afford any of them outright at the moment though so am loving the easy payments! I do seriously very much love the pink tsv though. I keep seeing it pop up on screen, teasing me!!

Latest posts

Back