Lulu Guinness Tsv 10/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have not seen any Q tonight to see the Tsv, is the pink the same pink as the Franka one? I love that !

I think it may be! It's a deep, dark pink. In fact, I'm sure it is. I always regretted not buying that! I am not even a pink person but it's calling me.....I can't ignore it ;-) ha ha!

Me too! It's definitely pink for me. I have just added it to my basket but the easy payments haven't been applied yet. But there will definitely be a raspberry winging its way to me soon :) I think you should go for it, keep me company :wink:

I like Lulu G's bags - very stylish and well made. Love the Raspberry but can't justify buying it, saving up for a cruise :cash:

To everyone buying one - hope they give you pleasure !

The raspberry is sitting in my basket too. I said they'd had their last order from me too, but I have waited for a pink Lulu I like...

I want it, I want it, I want it.

BUT...if I buy the handbag the holiday to Norway won't happen at all and I won't see someone very special to me this year. Technically this is his fault though.

I always wanted a raspberry carmella, this bag is close enough, right?

Fabulous review up on the Q website already. Are you ready???????

Not in Red
"Waited a long time for a LG patent tote but so disappointed there is no red option. I have enough black bags and raspberry isn't really my thing. I can't justify buying this in a colour I don't want even though its a great price."

From Little Miss Sunshine in Northern Ireland. How the hell did this class as a review and get posted???? It is funny though.

I saw that too - hilarious! Maybe you should leave a 1 * review on the coming Elemis details to say you have lots of cleansers and so won't be buying this!

Well I have plunged--- but not for the TSV ( & as it is early morning there is not a glass of wine in sight--which usually results in my Q rash decisions)
I like the TSV but it looks a bit stiff, I prefer a zip closure & longer handles.I have clicked the Jenny Lips in Black Cherry for around the same price.BC is a fab colour, I ordered it in a TSV some time ago but returned as it had a chain handle which was SO heavy.Lets look forward to our LG deliveries hope you all like your TSV's, can see it being a sell out.
I also promised my Hermes delivery lady she would not be returning to my house for a long time!Still I had a return from the Tax Man ( 1st EVER!)

Fabulous review up on the Q website already. Are you ready???????

Not in Red
"Waited a long time for a LG patent tote but so disappointed there is no red option. I have enough black bags and raspberry isn't really my thing. I can't justify buying this in a colour I don't want even though its a great price."

From Little Miss Sunshine in Northern Ireland. How the hell did this class as a review and get posted???? It is funny though.

I came in to post this. I was looking for a button to report it. Lots of people have judged it not helpful. It is the same with Amazon. You get idiots telling you how they are sure it is going to be good as they loved the last one the author did.

I hope Little Miss Sunshine has looks, money or charm.

DH :heart:has seized the chance to get out of the dog-house and bought the pink TSV for me as my 50th birthday present...it was in February! So I'm really happy,:clapping: and I'll soon find something else to keep me on the moral high-ground and him on the back-foot! :smirk: Hey it's a formula that's worked for 20 years so why change it! :happy:

I came in to post this. I was looking for a button to report it. Lots of people have judged it not helpful. It is the same with Amazon. You get idiots telling you how they are sure it is going to be good as they loved the last one the author did.

I hope Little Miss Sunshine has looks, money or charm.
I've been on the Q website to rate that review unhelpful. I was on Amazon yesterday and saw a poor review for a travel book based on the fact the buyer thought they were buying the continental guide but bought the UK one!

Latest posts

Back