ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu Guinness Perforated Leather Small Wanda Bag
Today's Special Value Price £282.90
QVC Price £339.50
Item Number 151194
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £6.45
Lulu Guinness perforated small leather Wanda bag. Exclusively designed for QVC, this gorgeous bag is crafted in luxuriously soft nappa leather and features a pretty perforated design all over, with a wavy design across the top. Own a piece of iconic designer chic with this stunning bag - great for casual looks and formal style too.

Leather
Two handles attached to branded silver-look loops
Small branded tag on the upper back of the bag
Top of the bag is wavy
Bag has a top zip with a phone pouch and a side slot zip pocket
Four studs on base
Contrast stripe lining
Comes with white branded dust bag

Colours available:

Black
Red
Navy
Stone

Measurements:

Measures: 22cm x 33cm x 12cm (8.75" x 13" x 4.75")
Handle drop: 15cm (6")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.151194

Just caught the start of the tsv. Catherine simpering and pouting over a bag that looks fairly ordinary to me. Have switched off already!

Just watching the early morning repeat.
Wonder if someone's been reading this thread as Lulu was saying about the cut out's..."you can see them as diamonds, you can see them as flowers, anything you want." No mention of knickers though :happy:

But good grief!! Suppose at least it's leather.
Flicking through the items from the launch hour online, £220+ each for a couple of quilted nylon ones & £290.50 for a cotton gingham jobbie!!:wonder::wonder:

Now she's having a laugh surely??

£130 + £6.45 p&p for a quilted 'Florence" bag that looks like something off a market stall. Cheap looking nylon, doesn't even look lined, & one of the handles on one doesn't even look stitched on straight.

But this is not any common designer bag.

No this designer bag has been especially made for QVC.
The fashionestas(sp) who go to Lulu's shop cannot even buy, the it girls cannot buy it, the Russian Mafia wives and daughters cannot buy it.
Oh no but we the the QVC shoppers can.

Our we excited yet????????????:mysmilie_507:

Well no, I'm not. :mysmilie_490:

Commando or nothing!:devil:

Poor Catherine is busting a gut to tell us how lucky we are to be able to get 2easy pays of £145.45. I can't believe that there are people watching a shopping channel that would pay £282.90 +£6.45 P&P for a bag. It is mind blowing:down:.

I think the prices have escalated even more. I do like Lulu bags but as someone said above, £135 for a nylon tote bag is daylight robbery. Lulu herself said it's made from the same fabric as a puffer jacket. I just don't get why the price is so high.

Is Catherine H's dress the Kate Middleton engagement dress?

Poor Catherine is busting a gut to tell us how lucky we are to be able to get 2easy pays of £145.45. I can't believe that there are people watching a shopping channel that would pay £282.90 +£6.45 P&P for a bag. It is mind blowing:down:.
Nor me.
mysmilie_58.gif
I actually quite like the TSV because it's very conservative, some might say boring(??) but at least it's leather and not plastic or nylon and decorated like kid's bag OR shaped like a bliddy giant pair of lips!! :rolleyes: However, £50 would be my top whack for it and that's pushing the boat out for a bag that is small and has limited use.

I was thinking the same, there's so many things I'd rather spend that sort of money on....if I had it that is, than ONE blinking handbag, and one blinking handbag you're likely to get bored with, that's why us girls tend to have a plethora...or in my case one Miche and loads of different covers!

Or you could go for the little straw number that was on overnight. We are reliably told that we can use it for the beach - a snip at £220 for a genuine straw basket !!!!!

I like my designer bags and admit have paid more than that in the past for a few BUT...this TSV does not look designer. It looks like it could be picked up from Furla or somewhere for half the price. Does nothing for me at all.

Alot of Lulu's stuff seems you are just paying for the name. Things like the Nylon bright pink shopper scream primark not designer!!

Must say Lulu has come on miles since her early days on QVC. She seems more comfortable and enjoying her time there (or perhaps she has just seen how much she makes an hour there!). Its nice to have a REAL famous designer as opposed to folk like 'Dame' Kelly HOPPEN.

I think Lulu is hysterical... she seems to be on another planet at times and I love the wy she just says stuff she probably shouldn't like " Oh I haven't seen this one before" errm aren't you supposed to be the designer?
She does seem to be getting more comfortable with selling and did try a little when Catherine was gushing like crazy about how fantastic something was she replied in a sort of bemused way " oh er yes its fantastic"
then gave a sort of puzzled look to camera.

As for Catherine, I hope QVC sell something that removes tongues from back passages because she will need one shortly. could she possible fawn over Lulu anymore? It was cringeworthy

I really don't want to like it but the little cut-out knickers may sway it for me... :tongue:

Hilarious :mysmilie_458:

In my opinion it would have been good for this TSV to have been well below other bags shown today. If lots of other LuLu Guiness bags are just below the £300 mark then the TSV should have shown a bigger saving.. say around the £225 mark.

Another thing, that very pretty small lip embroidered purse to hold your spare change for parking meters (?) at £51.50... another world - but one I could easily cross over too :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Remember (as a famous person once said...) 'don't get your knickers in a twist, it gets you nowhere and just makes you walk funny!'

I think Lulu is hysterical... she seems to be on another planet at times and I love the wy she just says stuff she probably shouldn't like " Oh I haven't seen this one before" errm aren't you supposed to be the designer?
Can anybody still be taken in by these so called designers after gaffes like that?? :doh: It really is taking the pi$$ not to gen up on the stuff you've supposedly designed yourself. :rolleyes:
As for Catherine, I hope QVC sell something that removes tongues from back passages because she will need one shortly. could she possible fawn over Lulu anymore? It was cringeworthy
Chuntley probably gushes until she's almost sick (or we are witnessing it) in the hope of getting a couple of freebies thrown to one of the peasants. :devil:

I like watching the LG hours ( if I can ignore the fawing golilocks 'I have 2 of these' Chuntly)The bags look very well made but the prices are way OTT.If I was paying these sort of prices for a 'designer bag' I would look at a more classic investment.They, to me, suggest they are for people who don't look at the price tag.On QVC some people will be drawn in by easy pays also, but are they really a good investment?
Also all this going on about the 'lips' quilting, you can't see it until your nose is touching the bag.

Latest posts

Back