lulu guinness..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just cant stand the brand ....or the designer...overrated ....this is a forum to express opinions and ive expressed mine :wave:

Wouldn't it be a very boring old world if we all liked the same things? :thinking:

Absolutely ! Wouldn't it be nice also if people could accept that we all like different things without implying that those who don't like the same things as us must all be sheep, or fools or somehow have been duped ?

I like the quirky designs of some of them but cannot understand how the price can be justified - they are Plastic!

I like the quirky designs of some of them but cannot understand how the price can be justified - they are Plastic!

The Lulu Guinness. franka that l Own are Leather not plastic.. Yes. they are expensive but so are a lot of other designers out there.. l purchased mine not from QVC but from EBay as So much cheaper

The Lulu Guinness. franka that l Own are Leather not plastic.. Yes. they are expensive but so are a lot of other designers out there.. l purchased mine not from QVC but from EBay as So much cheaper

Yes, I have a couple of Frankas, has to be one of best bags Lulu has done, got mine from EBay as well, great price paid,and they are well made, sounds strange but I get great pleasure in taking a nice bag out with me for the day. I have kipling bags as well which I like as they are so practical and lightweight, but I do like some of Lulu's designs, I can see why they are not everyone's "cup of tea" though, but each to their own, some people on here rave about the Mulberry bags, and I am sure they are very well made but they all seem so boring to me. Lulu does remind me of a rather eccentric aunt!

I'm sure I heard her say this week that the Franka was exclusive to QVC. But I'm equally sure I've seen the Franka on her website.

I have a couple of Lulu bags and they're lovely but they're not bags I would use every day. But that's just the choices I've made. Some of her bags could easily be used every day.

My every day bag is a Mulberry and I bliddy love it. Others may think its boring, ridiculously expensive or designer twaddle but I don't care. I love my Mulberry.

Other handbags are available in the Tink collection. :eek:)

Certain colours of Franka are QVC exclusives I think, also the QVC ones have a different patterned lining. It's my most useful LG bag in terms of size, pockets etc.

Hi,

she does retire certain designs for a while, so its possible she isnt selling Frankas in her shops at the moment.

Cheers,
karen

im not saying people shouldnt buy anything im saying i cant understand the attraction thats all...espeacially for the money ...little purses for nearly 100quids ...anyway just my take on the lulu thing...ou either"get it" or you dont and i guess i8 just dont:happy:

May, if people want to spend their money on things that gives them pleasure and satisfaction, let them:happy: I don't know if you smoke or not, but at least a handbag won't harm a person as ciggies do...........if someone saves up all the money they burn away smoking, they will be able to buy one it of Lulu's bags within a year maybe, depending how much one smokes.
It is all a matter of what you want to do to please yourself. Some people buy a couple of dresses that are fashionable for a season ...the money spent on them will buy a Lulu bag that will last years and years (it will not matter if you put on weight or lost weight, you would still use the bag)
I am not just saying Lulu bags, I mean any expensive bag. If it has all the features I need and I can afford it, I will buy one. We must all have some enjoyment in life and if an expensive bag gives us that pleasure, we must buy it.........only if we can afford it.

It is no point buying an expensive bag if you are going to regret getting it and feeling unhappy about it.

Like I have said elsewhere, I have a Lulu bag, I bought it when it was on a special offer and I am very happy with it, it has everything I wanted in a hand bag....had the features I was looking for ....it was made of the softest leather I had ever felt, it was well made and roomy, and most important of all, it was so light.
Now look at this bag:

485-3002738-A0060ALC53HDOCN_RED_M

It is £9,565.00, yes, nearly £10, 000 , and I think I will be happier with my Lulu bag, because this gorgeous bag hasn't got the features I look for and will not suit my life style.

end of my posts ...its really boring me now ...ive tried to be at the end of my posts ...but boorringg now i said horses for couses leave it at that

When it comes to counterfeit goods I don't believe in "live and let live", these people belong behind bars.

Latest posts

Back