Lulu Guinness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A holiday lasts a week a lovely handbag lasts forever.

Now has that given you all an inner glow!

Seriously I hope you all enjoy every single day of owing your lovely purchases.

oh jealous! i'd love to go away for christmas, but my family would never forgive me! I'm going to America in march, will be using my canvas LG bag then on the plane.
I'm going to the States in March, will spot a LG even in Terminal 5 LHR! I'll have a Kipling as my carry on bag--sorry

I'm going to the States in March, will spot a LG even in Terminal 5 LHR! I'll have a Kipling as my carry on bag--sorry

Ha ha! That would be so funny if CMQ heard a woman scream from across the boarding hall "Lulu Guinnessssss"!!

Silver Fox - I will have my new Kipling Adoma inside my Lulu but ssh, don't tell anyone! ;-)

ETS: I went for the red Eva!! Argh!! :mysmilie_15:

Ellaaa, your turn now!! :mysmilie_59:

I leave you alone for 2 minutes and you go and buy another bag! :mysmilie_13: Great purchase though! I'd have bought it in red too.
I had to go out so didn't have chance to buy anything else, probably for the best! Think I might save my pennies now until her next TSV! (yeah, as if I'll manage that!!)

Fifi didn't arrive today :doh: Nevermind, hopefully it'll arrive on Monday and brighten up the worst day of the week!
Edit - just checked order status and it's been shipped :mysmilie_14:

Last edited:
I leave you alone for 2 minutes and you go and buy another bag! :mysmilie_13: Great purchase though! I'd have bought it in red too.
I had to go out so didn't have chance to buy anything else, probably for the best! Think I might save my pennies now until her next TSV! (yeah, as if I'll manage that!!)

Fifi didn't arrive today :doh: Nevermind, hopefully it'll arrive on Monday and brighten up the worst day of the week!
Edit - just checked order status and it's been shipped :mysmilie_14:

I know, I'm awful! I am going to get them both home and see how I feel. Hopefully I will have the good sense to return one!!

Gutted you didn't get chance to order Eva, but very sensible. I need to take a leaf out of your book!!

I hope Fifi lifts your Monday blues!

Do we know when the next TSV is? I would like to save and take a trip to Bicester actually...

75% off all watches! Hope you can see the code on the attached.

Someone was asking about watches recently weren't they?!

Any arrivals yet? Am hoping hubby has answered door as one being delivered by DX, and they are a nightmare to rearrange.

ForumRunner_20141020_141010.jpg

I really like the marcel wave one on the LG webpage but it isn't for sale sadly :sad:

Fifi arrived today :mysmilie_8:

It looks stunning. Something about me wishes I'd gone for the red as I do think that was slightly more spectacular, but it's usage would've been limited, black will work with anything. PS I have a confession - it was gift boxed and I came over a little bit QVC-presenter-ish, "OMG A LULU GUINNESS GIFT BOX YAY HOW EXCITING!!" :mysmilie_17:

Anyone else had any arrivals from their Thurs/Fri purchases?

Glad you like Fifi! The gift boxes are gorgeous aren't they? I have a few of mine on a black bookcase in the study! I love them. How sad are we?!

Fifi arrived here too but she is packaged up again. It is a beautiful bag, but on reflection (and a little prancing!) I think it will be too heavy for me on a night out. Even with the strap I still find it cumbersome. So, sense has prevailed and my bank balance is breathing a sigh of relief!

Eva is due tomorrow. I'm having 2nd thoughts with her too. She'll have to blow my mind in order to earn a place in camp Lulu!!

Thats a great offer on watches it seems to good to be true 75% off I wonder if she is not making them again. I was tempted but will resist I am wearing my £6 Adli imo Ice watch,

i was asking about the watches, got the email too, ordered 4 watches, got them for less than the price i was going to pay for one elsewhere... very happy!

I'd talked myself out of this, on the basis that I rarely wear a watch. But overnight I'd sold a few bits and bobs on ebay and had just under £50 in my paypal balance and took this as a sign! So I got this in black for <£46 delivered. I like the doll faces but doubt I'd wear a bag with a face on it, also the marcel wave design is my favourite of the face designs so I can look down at it on my wrist and it'll make me smile. :mysmilie_8:

I'd talked myself out of this, on the basis that I rarely wear a watch. But overnight I'd sold a few bits and bobs on ebay and had just under £50 in my paypal balance and took this as a sign! So I got this in black for <£46 delivered. I like the doll faces but doubt I'd wear a bag with a face on it, also the marcel wave design is my favourite of the face designs so I can look down at it on my wrist and it'll make me smile. :mysmilie_8:

Lovely watch Jude.. I really liked the blue and white stripe one :bandit:

i went for the following white/gold cameo, the red lips, the black/silver charm watch and the black icon one

Latest posts

Back