Lulu's Time Bomb TSV - 10/06/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im quite curious to try this.
Be interested to hear what anyone has to say about this range x

I have used the Flashback Night Cream and loved it, was quite sad when the pot was empty! You do only need a small amount, so it wasn't bad value. I had a small pot of the Day Cream, which was OK but not my favourite.

Bought one tsv and kept it but disliked it more and more each day. Saw no difference at all and didn't even like the smell. Wouldn't touch the range again. We are all different tho, and my routine - after quite a bit of trial and error (alpha h at night, decleor or melatogenine during the day, and the a'kin cleanser) - seems to suit me well but might not be for everyone.

Once was enough for me.
Bought a TSV but didn't rate it at all.

Think ive just saved myself some money.

I jump between decleor and Liz Earle, why is it that when something works alright we always want to try something else....feel im missing something lol x

Think ive just saved myself some money.

I jump between decleor and Liz Earle, why is it that when something works alright we always want to try something else....feel im missing something lol x

Searching for the holy grail syndrome Toadette. Stick with what you like and what works for you. Skin can get easily disrupted and with a wide range of ingredients it can be difficult to track down an irritant.

Waste of money. Saw no difference at all so would not reccommend her stuff. JW's products knock spots off this range IMO.

I tried the starter set when it first came out,the creams were an ok texture but smelt sickly,the night cream smelt of lavender,not like proper lavender but cheap fake stuff.None of it seemed good quality.

Latest posts

Back