making memories tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

annlowther2000

Registered Shopper
Wow! What a rip off!How can QVC justify selling such an exspensive crafting item without Easy Pay?I am sure lots of people who craft would love this machine but cannot afford to shell out almost £150 in one fell swoop!
What do you think?

I agree it's a lot to shell out and I certainly won't be but looking around on the web, it's quite a good price - lots of places are selling it for that without the tool kit, papers etc.

Em xXx

I am glad it isn't on easy pay as the decision has been made for me. I think they would sell a lot more if they'd put this on easy pay, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason of the value of EP, as I have seen some items that have been several hundred pounds on EP and items around £30 put on EP.

I personally think they should have anything over a certain value, i.e. £100, should be on EP.

Not for me...funny there was no mention of how many people are ordering it already :54:...or if you buy 2 you get 1/2 price p&p :53:

I wll stick with me cuttlebug and just think of how many excellent things, like all those Nesties, I could buy with £156 :33:

Not keen on the alphabet or shapes with this Slice..nice to do the bigger sizes though.

Just managed to watch the full 2 hours as A.K's voice was extremely irritating :11:

daydreamer

It seems like a good bit of kit but in the current climate I cannot justify spending that kind of money on a hobby item. Easy pay would have been nice and may have made me think twice about purchasing it.

Would be handy if you could create your own designs and save them to a card to reproduce on the Slice.
I expect they'll end up selling other ones for ££'s.

Latest posts

Back