Manky models feet!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Watching the birki hours today and the other week...these models may be attractive but some of them have manky feet! Tanya's close ups a minute ago show toes curling under with corns on - does this make you wanna buy? It certainly doesn't make me want to!!! A few of the models have had badly painted toe nails and the other week awful tipex french manicures! You'd think they'd have the ones with nice feet modeling these wouldn't you!!??

Tina I so agree with you!! I was watching this afternoon and their feet are not very pleasant to look at, especially when they are trying to flog Birkies!! Considering the vast footcare products they sell perhaps the models should actually purchase some if they are going to model footwear. I think I paint my toe nails better!! LOL!!

I agree about the models' feet. On the other hand (or foot) Debbie Greenwood was presenting Birkies earlier today and she has lovely feet.

There is an obsessive man on YouTube that posts links to Debbie Greenwood presenting products when her legs/feet are on show. Don't ask me how I know, I just know :bandit:...

There is an obsessive man on YouTube that posts links to Debbie Greenwood presenting products when her legs/feet are on show. Don't ask me how I know, I just know :bandit:...

Perhaps he's related to Alfred Hitchcock - apparently he had a foot fetish too!:cheeky:

Hi Cavegirl - There is also a bloke who drools over Jill Franks feet. I'm telling how I found out either!!!

Hi Cavegirl - There is also a bloke who drools over Jill Franks feet. I'm telling how I found out either!!!

Now her feet are awful!! I saw them once and it put me of my choccy biccy, they are like flesh covered claws.
I agree though, I have noticed that a lot of the models have unattractive feet. It may be something to do with them being so tall and having difficulty with footwear. I think that they should use different models for shoes; like they tend to do for beauty.
I also hate that french manicure look on toes. It just looks revolting. So there!

Feet are a very personal thing. I am very envious of people with good feet as mine are particularly awful. But I do agree that if open toed shoes/sandals are being sold then it makes sense to use nice feet. Of course, there is also the possibility that they use models with not so good feet to make us all feel better about our own not so pefect tootsies. I'm not sure!

Feet are a very personal thing. I am very envious of people with good feet as mine are particularly awful. But I do agree that if open toed shoes/sandals are being sold then it makes sense to use nice feet. Of course, there is also the possibility that they use models with not so good feet to make us all feel better about our own not so pefect tootsies. I'm not sure!

That could be but they don't use dumpy, lumpy models for the clothes do they?

Now her feet are awful!! I saw them once and it put me of my choccy biccy, they are like flesh covered claws.
I agree though, I have noticed that a lot of the models have unattractive feet. It may be something to do with them being so tall and having difficulty with footwear. I think that they should use different models for shoes; like they tend to do for beauty.
I also hate that french manicure look on toes. It just looks revolting. So there!

JF once SHAVED her big toe live on air with one of the personal trimmers.

i nearly chucked my dinner up :puke:

well at least she has flesh somewhere:grin:

Last edited:
My feet are terrible so it always makes me feel better if the models don't have great feet.

I've been away for a couple of days and just catching up on the postings - OMG I saw this show too and thought Tanya's feet were mingin' !! I can't believe someone else thinks like me - I hate manky feet ! If they are not good to show then DON'T SHOW THEM !

Watching the birki hours today and the other week...these models may be attractive but some of them have manky feet! Tanya's close ups a minute ago show toes curling under with corns on - does this make you wanna buy? It certainly doesn't make me want to!!! A few of the models have had badly painted toe nails and the other week awful tipex french manicures! You'd think they'd have the ones with nice feet modeling these wouldn't you!!??

I'm laughing my head off because I came across the Jill Franks one last night by accident. I was quite innocently looking for something QVC related when a forum popped up with attachments all to do with Birkis and pedicure stuff only the text gave away the type of forum it was! LOL

Needless to say I didn't find what I was looking for and made a quick exit! :grin:

Latest posts

Back