Margaret Dabbs bottle smashed in post

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claudia

Barefoot hippy chick
I bought this 2 bottle set on QVC: 228552 foot lotion and oil duo.

It was on waitlist for ages and then a few days ago I noticed it was back in stock, I ordered a set. It arrived today the lotion bottle was smashed to smithereens, the oil bottle was fine...what's the best thing to do?...I really want to keep the oil bottle, will they send me a new lotion bottle?....or do I have to send the whole thing back...would they require me to send the broken glass bottle through the post?.....the set is now back on waitlist.

I bought this 2 bottle set on QVC: 228552 foot lotion and oil duo.

It was on waitlist for ages and then a few days ago I noticed it was back in stock, I ordered a set. It arrived today the lotion bottle was smashed to smithereens, the oil bottle was fine...what's the best thing to do?...I really want to keep the oil bottle, will they send me a new lotion bottle?....or do I have to send the whole thing back...would they require me to send the broken glass bottle through the post?.....the set is now back on waitlist.

I bought the set with the Margaret Dabbs oil, scrub and file and the oil a while ago. The oil leaked over the set and was the second Margaret Dabbs item where the oil had leaked so I contacted CS. I actually said that I thought there was a problem with the top of the bottle and said I would not be returning it as there was still plenty of oil left. They told me that they would contact Margaret Dabbs' company and let them know. A few weeks later I received a full bottle of oil and a personal note from Margaret Dabbs apologising!

I was very impressed by this! It is always worth contacting CS and asking them what to do. You never know!

Latest posts

Back