Marie-Francoise Wolff scam?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think MFW does have a sister who looks quite like her. Wasn't she (the sister) going to launch a health and fitness regime on QVC? I seem to remember there was a video or something and exercise/health recipes. I don't think it ever did launch though.

CC
Her sister is Michele Wolff.

I think MFW does have a sister who looks quite like her. Wasn't she (the sister) going to launch a health and fitness regime on QVC? I seem to remember there was a video or something and exercise/health recipes. I don't think it ever did launch though.

CC
It’s the plan that Catherine Huntley is following at the moment. MFW’s sister doesn’t look similar enough to her that you could confuse the two of them.

I would see a reg flag personally .. if somebody said … “ tell them they can make 29 million do
Agree 100%.

It might turn out to be a well paid job that will come back to bit her on the bum. Her Nordic looks lends itself to wholesome products which won’t want their products associated with this so gigs might be a bit thin on the ground.

Bit like those earning megabucks on OnlyFans - hardly going to be cast as the next Elizabeth Bennett.

The ad is on the first page of this thread.

Actors and actresses do not just take a job without knowing what they are advertising or the part first. They will get the script beforehand to know their lines before arriving on set.
Sorry I meant I hadn’t seen/come across the advert before - but had watched the video posted here!

And of course actors in film, tv and on stage audition and then receive their scripts well in advance to learn lines etc.
But for this type of role, they may not necessarily know much before hand...

(School friend does voiceover and other similar work and know she’s been offered jobs where just turns up without much knowledge of what the job would involve. She has integrity though!)

Assuming it is her and not dubbed or anything else, MFW really looks and sounds as if she is reading from an auto-cue here - it doesn’t seem at all natural or as if she knows the script!

Maybe that’s just the very wooden “acting”?!
And I’m giving too much benefit of the doubt!

Sorry I meant I hadn’t seen/come across the advert before - but had watched the video posted here!

And of course actors in film, tv and on stage audition and then receive their scripts well in advance to learn lines etc.
But for this type of role, they may not necessarily know much before hand...

(School friend does voiceover and other similar work and know she’s been offered jobs where just turns up without much knowledge of what the job would involve. She has integrity though!)

Assuming it is her and not dubbed or anything else, MFW really looks and sounds as if she is reading from an auto-cue here - it doesn’t seem at all natural or as if she knows the script!

Maybe that’s just the very wooden “acting”?!
And I’m giving too much benefit of the doubt!
In answer to your question I do think you’re giving too much benefit of the doubt. She wasn’t a kid on their first job and I doubt the next meal on the table depended on that job. why Would any of us want to be involved promoting a scam company?. Like you say it’s about integrity.

In answer to your question I do think you’re giving too much benefit of the doubt. She wasn’t a kid on their first job and I doubt the next meal on the table depended on that job. why Would any of us want to be involved promoting a scam company?. Like you say it’s about integrity.
I was going to say the same. She is not some little Disney Princess lured into something as a total innocent. Just because people see her on QVC all smiley friendly, they think of her as a friend, someone they can trust. She is an actress hired by Kipling to appear on QVC and is just doing a job. No doubt hired because she comes across well and knows her lines for selling the bags.

But she isn't personally saying she has made $29m, she is playing character called Julia.

We have no idea how this part was "sold" to her.
We might know she is playing a part, but does it make it clear in the ad? I only skimmed through it but didn’t see any banners or notices on screen about these not being real beneficiaries of the scheme being promoted but actors. I thought all such footage had to carry a disclaimer, as they do in documentaries when an actor‘s voice is used or it’s a reconstruction.

We might know she is playing a part, but does it make it clear in the ad? I only skimmed through it but didn’t see any banners or notices on screen about these not being real beneficiaries of the scheme being promoted but actors. I thought all such footage had to carry a disclaimer, as they do in documentaries when an actor‘s voice is used or it’s a reconstruction.
Yes, after a swift visit to Mr Google, I think this is sailing perilously close to being misrepresentation in advertising. However, as it is clearly a scam, I guess it wouldn’t bother any of the people concerned in this enterprise.

If she has made $29,000,000 why is she still working for Kipling?
Exactly ! I was going to point that out too.😂
Her sister claims : Christianne Wolff has helped thousands of people lose weight and get beautiful with her unique formula of tapping in to the mindset, eating clean, practicing yoga and having fun in exercise.🧐

Is she suggesting that once one loses weight, one will automatically become beautiful🥺

It put me in mind of the Debbie & Kevin Show scandal Here if you need a reminder, it was a long time ago. Kevin Trudeau used to appear on QVC UK flogging memory systems and "Mega Maths" which was a set of cassettes or CDs on improving one's mental maths skills.

Debbie Flett is the blonde model who claimed Tova Nights got her pregnant (results may vary) Here is a site I found when searching her name and thought it captured a certain...er quality?...er..or something! I have had a sheltered life! :giggle:

Last edited:
I remember watching Debbie & Kevin doing the memory show donkeys years ago. I think she’s tried to erase all memory of that association! The picture of her on the front of the magazine was dated 1997. How old is she now? She is a very attractive woman, and any’work’ that she’s had done has been done really well.

Latest posts

Back