Marie-Francoise Wolff scam?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to the net Debbie will be 60 in may
She has been blessed with a young-looking face and/or any work she has had done was by skilled and subtle hands. If she has had work done, and whoever did it is currently practising, I would want to know who they are to give them serious consideration if I wanted to get work done myself!

For most people in the public eye, the digital age makes it hard to hide misdemeanours, mistakes or murky past actions. Even with the EU right to be forgotten laws, there are some things you can't hide.

However companies dress things up a scam is a scam,the usual thing will happen everything goes quiet and brushed under the carpet,although this one’s not a QVC problem of there own making.

It put me in mind of the Debbie & Kevin Show scandal Here if you need a reminder, it was a long time ago. Kevin Trudeau used to appear on QVC UK flogging memory systems and "Mega Maths" which was a set of cassettes or CDs on improving one's mental maths skills.

Debbie Flett is the blonde model who claimed Tova Nights got her pregnant (results may vary) Here is a site I found when searching her name and thought it captured a certain...er quality?...er..or something! I have had a sheltered life! :giggle:
My goodness 😮!! Thanks for bringing this to our attention . I have not seen or heard about it before and I cannot understand how anyone can prey on vulnerable people like cancer patients for their own greed.
They were targeting people with cancer, people with heart diseases people with MS and other illnesses.
Who doesn't want to live longer? So he brings in stories about people living for 140 yrs and some other people having babies ( naturally ) in their seventies !! 😮
I remember Debbie hinting that she used Tova Nights perfume and she had her next baby😂

My goodness 😮!! Thanks for bringing this to our attention . I have not seen or heard about it before and I cannot understand how anyone can prey on vulnerable people like cancer patients for their own greed.
They were targeting people with cancer, people with heart diseases people with MS and other illnesses.
Who doesn't want to live longer? So he brings in stories about people living for 140 yrs and some other people having babies ( naturally ) in their seventies !! 😮
I remember Debbie hinting that she used Tova Nights perfume and she had her next baby😂
Whoa .. I didn’t see that bit 🤦🏻‍♀️ I turned it off

She has been blessed with a young-looking face and/or any work she has had done was by skilled and subtle hands. If she has had work done, and whoever did it is currently practising, I would want to know who they are to give them serious consideration if I wanted to get work done myself!

For most people in the public eye, the digital age makes it hard to hide misdemeanours, mistakes or murky past actions. Even with the EU right to be forgotten laws, there are some things you can't hide.

She was very pretty when she was younger and like you said, is still a very attractive woman.

debbie.jpg
Here she is, advertising Li lets , all done very nicely
:

She was very pretty when she was younger and like you said, is still a very attractive woman.

View attachment 23771
Here she is, advertising Li lets , all done very nicely
:
Thank you for the picture and link.
Debbie Flett is still recognisably herself. Some people in the public eye are advised by so-called experts to get work done entirely unnecessarily, imo. They play on the insecurities of people whose looks aee intrinsic to their employability. Too much work, too soon. I don't think it benefits the aspiring entertainers in the main.

Latest posts

Back