market research.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe he/she is writing up his/her thesis. Where are you sir/madam?

Nah.....he/she is reporting back to the buyers saying......."yeah, they are happy with what we sell, no need to change anything.....no....course they didnt suspect a thing" :mysmilie_17:

Whether Horace was real or not, it's an interesting thread because of those who DO exist! If they charge £5 to deliver a lipstick etc can you imagine what they would charge for an american style upright Fridge Freezer!? Maybe even QVC think that would be extracting the yellow stuff.

I like my electrical gadgets so would like to see more than the parade of flatscreen TV's.

Or the OP is from a rival channel trying to find the brands that would lure some of QVC's massive market away...

Horace, if you are a QVC mole then good luck to you and please report back all our comments and get them acted on. If you're not then good luck to you with your thesis, perhaps you can send QVC a copy.

One other item I forgot to say I would love QVC to offer is a gift card.

please please pretty please:

Many more 16" necklaces (40 cm) as the standard 18" is too long for me. I don't have a particularly slim or swan-like neck, it's fairly standard I think but 16" necklaces have more or less disappeared from QVC.

The necklaces that I've bought from QVC (I've got a couple of 18ct gold ones that I bought before the price of gold went ballistic) have been altered - at my expense.

Also, why the endless selection of 8 inch bracelets (so it seems to me?). They would simply fall off my wrist.

Also, longer length trousers please. The standard 30" length would look ridiculous on me.

Apart from that...Clarins products would be good, although you can find them in larger branches of Boots these days.

Radley bags. Yum.

Agree with Burly Bear re white goods. When you go to Currys etc, you're blinded with choice and I'd like to have a longer look at pros cons etc.

why......are you a spy from qvc land!!!

Indeed, if you are doing a thesis then do some proper research, there are plenty of threads on here about what peeps wish to see.

Also, if you want to use this site for research, QVC mole or otherwise, then support it properly by donating to Graham to help fund the site and not just do one post, taking full advantage then running never to be seen again.

I'm another for trousers of different lengths, as I need a 33" inside leg

I'd also like my Clientelle back

And a different way to do the P&P, some of it is fine, I'm not likely to buy a featherbed in the passing, so I don't object to the postage; but a wee packet of Petaloo flowers @ £2.95 is silly, and then to send each option seperately and charge the same £2.95 :(

Latest posts

Back