Maybe for different reasons…..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Malcolm ‘Spit The Dog‘ Harradine with his Lock and Lock hinge counter machine and fancy set of sharp knifes.

Harrold the fashion designer. Cant remember his surname. Dotty as a box of frogs. I remember Ann Dawson trying to keep him under control.
And of course dear Lennie.
Harold was he from Germany always dressed flamboyant 🤣

What about Dennis Basso always thought he was a bit creepy always touching the models
When I said touching the models I meant trying to do their coats up or helping the presenter on with her coat nothing sinister 🤣

Attachments

• F54C0C1D-F08B-4491-A5E2-CAF68BFB742E.jpeg
    F54C0C1D-F08B-4491-A5E2-CAF68BFB742E.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 49091DC1-4E43-422C-BE2C-4522C99F2431.jpeg
    49091DC1-4E43-422C-BE2C-4522C99F2431.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 26
  • F172D736-F695-406C-8957-E793AFF8B10C.jpeg
    F172D736-F695-406C-8957-E793AFF8B10C.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 28
I’m not good with names but I remember the guy who did Blackhills gold and silver jewellery. I also remember a range of turquoise jewellery I think it was a female guest and the woman who did Spanish or was it Italian gold I still have a couple of pieces and that was many years ago.

Harald, I remember someone here buying some of his stuff on sale, saying it was real quality and very well-made.

I still follow him on Facebook, photos of his dog King William. His own couture fashion shows. He has his own charities for animals and abused children.

As for Stuarti, oh dear. When it was found, her jewellery was made by Chinese immigrant workers, paid a pittance. Yes, I remember the scandal over that.

Lee from Philosophy, I met him in SpaceNK really friendly.

Smashbox, the second man who took over from the hunky one. I met him in House of Fraser as they had a counter, he was so lovely.

I’m not good with names but I remember the guy who did Blackhills gold and silver jewellery. I also remember a range of turquoise jewellery I think it was a female guest and the woman who did Spanish or was it Italian gold I still have a couple of pieces and that was many years ago.
Think you mean Carolyn Pollack with her Southwestern Silver jewellery always seemed to do hours with Dale, who seemed rather friendly with Carolyn.

Harald, I remember someone here buying some of his stuff on sale, saying it was real quality and very well-made.

I still follow him on Facebook, photos of his dog King William. His own couture fashion shows. He has his own charities for animals and abused children.

As for Stuarti, oh dear. When it was found, her jewellery was made by Chinese immigrant workers, paid a pittance. Yes, I remember the scandal over that.

Lee from Philosophy, I met him in SpaceNK really friendly.

Smashbox, the second man who took over from the hunky one. I met him in House of Fraser as they had a counter, he was so lovely.
Wow I never Chinese immigrants making Stuarti Silver 😲

Bare Minerals Lee Etheridge I liked her doing the shows.

Attachments

• ABC813F7-7463-4F8E-A65C-7D3C90C2E644.jpeg
    ABC813F7-7463-4F8E-A65C-7D3C90C2E644.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 26
Denis Basso - no one would have suspected he was gay the way the mauled the ladies.

The girl who fronted Lee Sands jewellery was very nice and knew her stuff

I really liked the first 2 ladies who did Skegan watches. Am I correct in saying that Alison Reilly was the third presenter before becoming all thing Eek?

Never liked Stuarti or her jewellery as I like my stuff to be polished not oxidised and it was very expensive for what it was.

I bought a set of M D watches which came with different bezels and straps which you could make a zillion different computations!

what was the name of the brand which was magnetic where you attached the pendants- total rip off but needless to say I was sucked in.

Then there was the flamboyant man who brought D’argent or something , left and then rebranded years later.

Misha by design had great stuff until a disaster of a TSV (so bad even I wouldnt buy!) which was the end of that, I think everyone returned it and those who didn’t are still listing it on eBay.

I loved the Mexican silver, especially the limited edition items, but again the quality went to hell once Q wanted to hammer the prices down.

And then there was the lovely Dominic from Aurora . I was furious when the females treated him like a piece of meat as they would have been sacked if it was a male doing it to a female guest.

I could go on and on …… Do I need to join the tatty appy😇

What about Lori Greiner with her safekeeper lined jewellery armoire wardrobes.
Lori was very tiny always smart in appearance, but she certainly packed a punch with the number of design patents, they used to say she had. Plus wasn’t she one of the first Shark Tank members over in the States.
I always wanted one of those, even though I didn't have jewellery :)

Denis Basso - no one would have suspected he was gay the way the mauled the ladies.

The girl who fronted Lee Sands jewellery was very nice and knew her stuff

I really liked the first 2 ladies who did Skegan watches. Am I correct in saying that Alison Reilly was the third presenter before becoming all thing Eek?

Never liked Stuarti or her jewellery as I like my stuff to be polished not oxidised and it was very expensive for what it was.

I bought a set of M D watches which came with different bezels and straps which you could make a zillion different computations!

what was the name of the brand which was magnetic where you attached the pendants- total rip off but needless to say I was sucked in.

Then there was the flamboyant man who brought D’argent or something , left and then rebranded years later.

Misha by design had great stuff until a disaster of a TSV (so bad even I wouldnt buy!) which was the end of that, I think everyone returned it and those who didn’t are still listing it on eBay.

I loved the Mexican silver, especially the limited edition items, but again the quality went to hell once Q wanted to hammer the prices down.

And then there was the lovely Dominic from Aurora . I was furious when the females treated him like a piece of meat as they would have been sacked if it was a male doing it to a female guest.

I could go on and on …… Do I need to join the tatty appy😇

I have no interest in jewellery at all but I always enjoyed the Mischa by Design shows, she did have some stunning items.
Funnily enough, I remember that TSV too and I agree, it definitely wasn't one of her best pieces by a long chalk.

Latest posts

Back