Medion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
This brand would have been considered, in the past, as a budget band which was made well known by Aldi, and would not normally be stocked by QVC. Aldi offer a free 3 year warranty on all of their products; QVC offer the statutory 12 month warranty on the touchscreen medion pc, and 24 months on the hd camcorder. Prices are probably keener at Aldi also.
Although I have also been guilty of regarding this as a budget buy and have never owned a medion product, the brand does seem to get favourable reviews in computer magazines.

my son has a medion laptop-it is fantastic!18 months old, and loaded up with stuff, but is still superfast and easy to use. We paid about £150 less for it than a top brand with the same spec! Highly recommended brand in our house.

I think Medion are also sold in Sainsbury's so obviously expanding into new retailers.

I have heard Medion customer support is dire and it takes ages to get things repaired if something goes wrong.

Being a brand snob i would prefer to buy from a well known company sony, HP etc if i am shelling out good money. Sorry if the offends just my opinion. :happy::happy::happy::happy:

Argos have a selection of Medion laptops too.

My cousin who is a complete IT geek (sorry!) thinks Medion have great specification for the money even though he built his own PC and does so for others, he highly recommends them.

They have won many PC awards and have heard their customer service is excellent.

I am impressed enough with the good reviews and reliability that I am considering buying one for myself.

Hope QVC start selling more of their products. :happy:

Latest posts

Back