Merry Christmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year. xx

A very Merry Christmas to everyone & a happy & healthy 2012. Thanks for the entertainment through this year & also making me stop & think before I splash the cash with QVC.

Greetings to you all, hope you have a peaceful and restful time, if possible.
I don't post often, but read daily, and chuckle away at the wit and wisdom shown on here.

Lovely. Seasons Greetings to you all from me too. Love the forum - only trouble is it eats into time I should be using to wield the vacuum cleaner (not Oreck) and sort out the washing (not using wash balls)! Good health and happiness in 2012.

Best wishes for Christmas to all FM's and everything you wish yourselves for the New Year 2012. X

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012 to all the lovely people on here. You have all cheered me up, made me cry, saved me money and the advice I have received has been second to non.

I have met like minded people on here who have made me feel more "normal" whatever the hell that means so thanks to you all.

All the best to everyone and their cats, dogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, and PPC *gulps* even your beautiful spiders!!! XXXXXXX

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all, so pleased to have found this forum, I really enjoy reading all the posts!:up:

Merry Christmas to everyone on here from me too, one of the rare male members lol.

PS My name is Alan, but I don't know how to get this shown on my posts.

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012 to all the lovely people on here. You have all cheered me up, made me cry, saved me money and the advice I have received has been second to non.

I have met like minded people on here who have made me feel more "normal" whatever the hell that means so thanks to you all.

All the best to everyone and their cats, dogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, and PPC *gulps* even your beautiful spiders!!! XXXXXXX

s*****s????? S*****S????? nobody said anything to me about s*****s.......:sweat: there ain't nothing beautiful about s*****s :confused:

I'm not a frequent poster but have so enjoyed reading the threads and have been doubled up laughing at times. Coming on here is like meeting old friends in its own strange way and it has cheered me up no end at times when I have least felt like smiling.
Thank you to all who offer their advice and wise words of experience and wish you all a happy, healthy christmas and an even better 2012. x

I would also like to wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday to all of us who have them during the festive season and get overlooked :sad:

Lets hope for a happy and healthy 2012 for all all of us :clapping:

All the very best from me, and my sis who is a lurker but she will join in the New Year, she better. Everybody having an awful time I wish good things for you. In the darkest of times there is always hope, the human spirit is hard to crush forever. XXX

Happy Christmas everyone from me too. Not been around here for long, I have lurked a lot but I intend to post more and have some fun. Thanks for the advice I've had already and thanks to those who uncover the TSVs and other info for us. And of course a Happy New 2012 for all. x

I would also like to wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday to all of us who have them during the festive season and get overlooked :sad:

Lets hope for a happy and healthy 2012 for all all of us :clapping:

Hi Rosey happy birthday, mine's on Christmas Eve! I'm sorry to hear your's gets overlooked my family and friends have always made sure that its special, I always have seperate presents and we celebrate it as we would anyone else's. In some ways it's even better because everyone is in a happy, party mood, the house is decorated and the next day is always a holiday so no problem having to go to work when you've over done it ! One thing though I'd love just once to spend it on the beach somewhere warm but that would mean being away for Christmas and that wouldn't be the same !

Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for a brighter and happier new year

Hi Rosey happy birthday, mine's on Christmas Eve! I'm sorry to hear your's gets overlooked my family and friends have always made sure that its special, I always have seperate presents and we celebrate it as we would anyone else's. In some ways it's even better because everyone is in a happy, party mood, the house is decorated and the next day is always a holiday so no problem having to go to work when you've over done it ! One thing though I'd love just once to spend it on the beach somewhere warm but that would mean being away for Christmas and that wouldn't be the same !

Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for a brighter and happier new year

Mine is on 30th so it is after the excess of xmas and no one goes out the night before New Year so the atmosphere is dead. Going away is also expensive because of the time of year too. We did go to London last year for my 'special' one and stayed for the fireworks by the London Eye. It was amazing but very expensive. This year will be a quieter day.

Happy Birthday for Saturday Diamond Diva :hi:

I know I'm not a regular poster on the forum but I do like to read your posts (some of which make me laugh). I would like to thank you for your useful posts on products that I've been tempted to buy and getting truthful reviews as I don't trust reviews on the QVC website.

So heres to wishing everyone on the ST forum a very merry xmas and a happy new year :sun:

Latest posts

Back