Mesmerising Moira

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i particularly like review........

Not as big as described

By Brunneria from N E on June 13, 2009 (read all my reviews)

"Moira really should stop claiming that these will fit up to a size 38.

I am a size 24-6 and I wouldn't wear these out in public - the slightest gust of wind and I would be baring my leg right up to the knicker line. They also have a tendency to gape when sitting. :D

Wow that's it.....I'm ordering :up2:

Just seen her hold up the brown (or black) chiffon and it's as see through as a net curtain :(

then she held up the one she bought from tenerife (with the gaudy colours on) and she's moaning about the ties being thin. But the fabric of the Tenerife one is NOT SEETHRU!! Moira, please please sort your fabric out....ties don't cover your knicks, fabric does!!

I've just sat through an hour of Marvellous Moira and her magnificent itsacarp.
I think I want one. Do you know how many things you can do with it? Skirt, dress, trousers and even a catsuit!!!!! When teamed with a scarflace and a pair of shades you can look like Princess Grace of Monaco!
I'm seriously going to have to be talked down from this one!

Can't speak for the Itsawrap thingy but I was given a Scarflace for Christmas. Cheap nasty fabric that looked like a rag after a couple of hours wearing. Shame really because the idea is a good one.

(Okay, okay, so I'm over 60 and wear scarves :wink2:)

My wife actually considered buying this initially but I had a word with my solicitors - not to mention a shrink - and I think she's come round.

My wife actually considered buying this initially but I had a word with my solicitors - not to mention a shrink - and I think she's come round.

Good for you! LOL MC keeps telling us that since April they have sold 1000's of the itsacrap trousers , I keep waiting to see someone "up street" wearing them. :giggle:

I feel weak from laughter reading this. I find Moira totally compelling viewing even when I know should I change channels because I am beginning to think "itsacrap" might be not be as bad as we all think. It is only the sight of Julie in everything and Loen in 3 pairs of itsacrap for some reason that stops me giving in and buying a pair. I just hope that Moira continues to return to our screens regularly with her amazing enthusiam and potty products.

The woman seems nice enough - if not a sandwich short of a picnic - but, my god, what the hell are those things she sells? Fair enough, I see the point of the handbags, but those scarflaces, and now this its a rap thing is awful! I personally think most of the scarves are very old fashioned looking, and this skirt-come-trouser thing is the most bizarre item of supposed clothing I've seen in a while. It' alright for the beach, but you'd get in a mess trying to take it off and then having somewhere to put it in in public toilet going about your day! :giggle:

Also, not keen on the way she seem to really enjoy bending over and making a meal out of tucking it between her legs - not the best sight in the world, so she needs to find a more discreet way of demonstrating it to us! lol

Facially, she reminds me of the woman who played Bodybag in Bad Girls! :grin:

As poor as her stuff is, she's good value and I do enjoy watching her shows just to take the mick out of them and her excitement of the ranges

Last edited:
....not keen on the way she seem to really enjoy bending over and making a meal out of tucking it between her legs - not the best sight in the world, so she needs to find a more discreet way of demonstrating it to us! lol

I did notice on the last demo that she didn't do the "crotch to camera" pose...

I did wonder if she'd been reading this forum :cheeky:

Loen was on with her over the weekend and they both did the backsides to the camera poses (full moon, eh?), which was a bit disturbing seeing as Moira took great delight in making a few "Oooh" noises nd laughing whilst doing it! :confused2: :tongue2:

This thing is alright for the beach and around the pool, but how the hell could you take it off and go to the toilet? It would drape on the floor and make it wet, unless you were able to take it off completely if no one was around! lol

Loen was on with her over the weekend and they both did the backsides to the camera poses (full moon, eh?), which was a bit disturbing seeing as Moira took great delight in making a few "Oooh" noises nd laughing whilst doing it! :confused2: :tongue2:

This thing is alright for the beach and around the pool, but how the hell could you take it off and go to the toilet? It would drape on the floor and make it wet, unless you were able to take it off completely if no one was around! lol

I think she thinks it's making it fun but now it's just irritating :D

Yes that whooping "i'm a submarine going under" noise is irritating.....

As for public loos, I don't know what they are like on cruise ships, but most loos are usually a tad damp on the floor and I would not like to think what an itsacrap would feel like after having to remove it in the loo and struggle to put it back on after downing loads at captain's table.

Can you imagine.....soggy flapping around the ankles..... :doh:

Originally posted byLottie
Yes that whooping "i'm a submarine going under" noise is irritating.....

As for public loos, I don't know what they are like on cruise ships, but most loos are usually a tad damp on the floor and I would not like to think what an itsacrap would feel like after having to remove it in the loo and struggle to put it back on after downing loads at captain's table.

Can you imagine.....soggy flapping around the ankles.....

Eww - I can almost feel it! :D

Some toilets are messy, have a damp floor, and so small you can barely turn around, so to wear something like that other than down to the beach or around the pool is a big no-no. Surely most people wear more than knickers underneath it, and at least wear a pair of thin shorts? If so, then taking if off completely before entering the toilet and sticking it in your bag wont be a problem if your generally out and about on holiday!

Strikes me that the fabric is so sheer that it doesn't matter if you wear it or not. Why d'ya fink Mrs James likes 'em so much?

So's this :giggle:

151436_STANDARD__SNEbk_20090630.jpg

Latest posts

Back