mimic root hair colour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this. It looks impressive but any feedback Will be appreciated, while i decide whether to try it.
Thank you.

I got mine off Victoria health ( I believed the newsletter that said exclusive launch) and was a bit cross when I realised that Q was cheaper and had the shampoo and conditioner included. And to top it all, no, I didn't rate it :(

Hi i tried it but sent it back because it said on the back of product it is 4 months once opened the life of product. I have got the wow which is mineral powder and that is ok for a few weeks cover up.

I've always used the Michael Diceasre hair colour crayon in brown, does a wonderful job. Not always arouund on Ebay nowadays tho x.

I use the Roux Tween Time crayon in light brown, about a fiver from Amazon. Brought it about a year ago and not even half way through yet. Bit of a weird smell, bit like cinnamon, but works a treat and gives me an extra couple of weeks between colours.

I use Nice N Easy NON-permanent (only one bottle) comes from Superdrug only as far as I can see, means I get an extra few weeks as it clings to the hair and lasts more than a single wash, not a lot of colour choices and no reds/auburns at all, but it does leave the hair in terrific condition.

That is strange!! I was reading the reviews on the root colour products yesterday and wondering which one to try. I used to have one from Avon - a bit like a mascara which wasn't too bad though not sure if they still do it. Then tried a crayon type one from Sally's Hair & Beauty and it is blooming terrible. I have to go into hospital shortly and am going to be out of action for yonks and will not be able to sort my hair out so need one that is going to be ok. My roots start to show through after just a couple of weeks now :(

I use Nice N Easy NON-permanent (only one bottle) comes from Superdrug only as far as I can see, means I get an extra few weeks as it clings to the hair and lasts more than a single wash, not a lot of colour choices and no reds/auburns at all, but it does leave the hair in terrific condition.
Do you cover all the hair or just the regrowth?

Just the regrowth, although I am sure, if you needed to refresh your colour you could start with the regrowth for a few minutes then cover the entire head. It was my last hairdresser who used to recommend this to me. I am currently using Olia permanent colour and I've just gone really red (I just had a birthday and wanted to have a fun colour), but I will return to my more natural brown/chestnut, which I will find easier to cover the regrowth on with the Nice N Easy. It is the one that only has one bottle of colour and a sachet of conditioner.

Latest posts

Back