Missing packages

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tootsie

Eternal student
I had ordered the Scandisk MP4 players for my kids for Christmas, and when they hadn't shown up after kjust over 2 weeks I phoned to ask for replacements to be sent out.

The guy I was talking to was horrible! He insinuated that I had something to do with them going missing by saying they had been sent in separate boxes as they were different colours, and how odd it was that they had been in two separate boxes and BOTH had wnet missing, how it would be less suspicious had they been in the same box and went missing. I was a bit taken aback, to say the least, and said nothing at the time. I checked with my postman, and he said that he hadn't had them, and was more than willing to sign any form that QVC might ask him to.

I filled the forms in that QVC sent me last week, but when I checked my account yesterday it still didn't show that they had been replaced. I phoned CS last night and complained about how I felt I had been badly treated, and that I wasn't happy that the replacements still hadn't been issued. I was put on hold for about 30 seconds, she came back on and was able to iussue replacements there and then.

However I'm still miffed at the way I was treated, I wish I'd taken a note of his name. I'm expecting one of the infamous calls anytime soon, but stuff QVC, I don't think I want to shop somewhere which is all too willing to make me feel like a thief.

Did he have a very strong Scottish accent? [No offence to Scottish people] All I can say that there is a man who works there on CS with this description so when I phone and I think it's him, I put the phone down. Snooty little horrible person IMHO.Not helpful at all.

:30:Hi,

I ordered the MB tsv 2 years running, and it went missing both years (if it was sent out at all - I have my doubts over last years one).

Heaven knows what they thought.

They did send out replacements - but were REALLY unhelpful and dragged their feet a bit.

Cheers,
karen

[QUOTE

However I'm still miffed at the way I was treated, I wish I'd taken a note of his name. I'm expecting one of the infamous calls anytime soon, but stuff QVC, I don't think I want to shop somewhere which is all too willing to make me feel like a thief.[/QUOTE]

people nowadays answer the phone with a goodmorning my name is fred/susan etc & how may i help you.....as im a little hard of hearing & FED UP with 2nd class treatment in many ways by indiffernent Co i now ALWAYS say im sorry i didnt catch your name.....i have pen & paper poised ready to jot down his/her name & also the time day date etc.....that way you can at least say i was talking to.....on the day /date /time & he she said xxxxx i know thats no consolation to you at present BUT its a great little idea for you all to take note of......i have been able to use this for & against different situations all to my benefit.......hope it helps next time.....
stick to your guns & GOOD LUCK.......cheeky sod he was.....i think the CS are going downhill of late

I really can't remember if he was Scottish or not, but I do wish I'd made a note of his name, I will do from now on!

If you ring back and ask for a team leader they will be able to trace the bloke you spoke to and give him"feedback" if you feel you were harshly spoken too.

I know how frustrated you feel - last Xmas I had several parcels go astray - I was beginning to get a little paranoid - turned out that the delivery person was up to no good - only found out after complaining directly to the delivery company - QVC were no use at investigating my complaint.
They did, however replace all missing items - but some did miss Xmas deadline :-(

:30:Hi,

I ordered the MB tsv 2 years running, and it went missing both years (if it was sent out at all - I have my doubts over last years one).

Heaven knows what they thought.

They did send out replacements - but were REALLY unhelpful and dragged their feet a bit.

Cheers,
karen

The MB TSV's are the only things I have ever ordered which went missing too!

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

My MB's went missing 2 years ago, as did my 2 Liz Earles. They were the only things that never arrived, and I'm sure they were within the same month or so. I never had a problem getting a refund or replacement, even though I felt guilty for something that wasn't my fault!!

A few weeks ago I had a CS representative suggest that I check 'around the property' for a missing parcel before he would issue a letter. Fine, I thought, except that the parcel was for a full-length Centigrade coat and was enormous when it did arrive. And my 'property' is a detached suburban house with a tiny front garden, not Chatsworth!
I have to say, though, that this is the only time I have ever received anything other than cooperation and sympathy from QVC CS staff. Unlike Littlewoods where I tried to return something and was questioned by someone who could only have been a former employee of MI5!

Latest posts

Back