Molton Brown Supersize

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Evening
Sorry to be a pain but I wondered if anyone know the item number for the Molton Brown Supersize Duo that was on air over the weekend.
Many thanks

Pss!!!! I was in a Molton Brown shop sniffing their new Russian Leather yesterday. The SA was very chatty, they have a 25% discount coming up in September, it will be in store and online.

i have the rose absolute glaring at me to use up. but it has to wait i don't want loads of bottles in the bathroom half finished

Thanks Miss Molly - was waiting until I got paid today but it looks like I missed out :-(

If you're quick you might still be in luck - the Pink Pepperpod/Rhubarb & Rose set is still available, while Black Peppercorn/Gingerlilly, which was the first to sell out, is also showing as in stock. Mind you, the price has now leapt up to £53 incl P&P, so probably better waiting for the upcoming 25% off promotion Donna mentioned

Thanks everyone.

Might leave it until the 25% discount and treat myself to some other bits.

Thanks once again

If you register with the MB website they`ll email you when they have special offer discounts, supersizes or sales and you`ll get first dibs. I don`t use MB but I bought some Christmas gifts from them a couple of years ago and they still email me.

Latest posts

Back